Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016 Recruiting List

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Currently we have 2 LBs committed but I would suspect a few more (scholarship and/or walk-ons) will be added.
    The hudl link you provided for the player (Simeon Page) is a player that has already committed to Air Force.
    Committed but not signed for another month or so.

Comment

Originally posted by coachgtp View Post
      Hey guys, first timer in the forum so be gentle. Does anyone know if the coaching staff is still looking at LBs or are they set?
      http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2829347/...s/309648378/v2
      The best people to ask are the coaches themselves. I am certain they will respond to appropriate and serious inquiries. Their email addresses can be found at gojacks.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
        Committed but not signed for another month or so.
        You can never have too many Line backers as they can be converted into other positions: DL, S, TE

Comment

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
          You can never have too many Line backers as they can be converted into other positions: DL, S, TE
          I was referring to the young man brought up that has committed to the Air Force Academy.

Comment

Currently we have 2 LBs committed but I would suspect a few more (scholarship and/or walk-ons) will be added.
            The hudl link you provided for the player (Simeon Page) is a player that has already committed to Air Force.
            Thanks. Yes, he currently is. His status may be changing soon.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Ok that makes sense why you were asking then. Jimmy Rogers is the LBs coach.

Comment

Wow, I like that kids style. He has the nose for the ball and will run thru a wall to get to it. Hope the right people can talk to him. #getjacked

Comment

@ajmazzolini Former #GrizFB CB Chris Parker finds transfer home with South Dakota State

Chris Parker, CB from Sioux Falls Washington is transferring from Montana.
                    https://www.instagram.com/p/BALEbmBlO85/

Comment

Former #GrizFB CB Chris Parker finds transfer home with South Dakota State

Chris Parker, DB from Sioux Falls Washington is transferring from Montana.
                      Already used redshirt -- would leave him 1 year ... maybe NCAA would waive allowing for 2.

Comment

If you know him personally, have him contact the coaching staff. Then they will know he is interested. Utah is out of SDSU's typical recruiting region. He should show interest to let them they aren't wasting their time with someone that won't come to South Dakota.
                        "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                          That kid is a form tackling machine. That's textbook "Here's how you square up, hit and wrap up the ball carrier folks" type of tackling. Good genetics on his side too. Excited to see what the next generation brings to SDSU football.
                          I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Parker was originally offered by Montana, SDSU, UND, School of Mines and I believe USD out of High School. Has not played much at Montana.

Comment

@ajmazzolini Former #GrizFB CB Chris Parker finds transfer home with South Dakota State

Chris Parker, CB from Sioux Falls Washington is transferring from Montana.
                              https://www.instagram.com/p/BALEbmBlO85/
                              this is a nice get for the Jacks. Maybe a few more SF kids will realize it is nice to stay closer to home. He will fill a nice hole

Comment

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
                                this is a nice get for the Jacks. Maybe a few more SF kids will realize it is nice to stay closer to home. He will fill a nice hole
                                Let's hope he has grown up since high school. I was more than happy to hear he decided to go elsewhere originally. No doubt he has a ton of talent, but his decision making was lacking as a high schooler...REALLY lacking. Others have turned things around when given a fresh start, I hope he can do the same.
                                One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Working...
                                X