Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Frat Fire

Originally posted by RLIV
    [quote author=thebluehatman link=1175347851/30#43 date=1176739061][quote author=tdhummel link=1175347851/30#42 date=1176736467]I still can't understand why the land loard didn't fix the basement before.  The block walls leaked and are cracked...
    He/she is probably one of the slumlords that frequent the city of Brookings and wants to Half-Ass the renovations.[/quote]

Hey, not all rental house homeowners in Brookings are slumlords.  I take offense .
    [/quote]
    Just like that professor from college who is a slum lord. Is it true the landlord claimed the house has a complete loss? it looked like some of the ceiling beams that were charred, i heard he was going to keep and use if it could still load bearing. Maybe this could be a good chance for the city to go through and make landlords fix up so many of those run down houses they charge a lot of money for knowing that no matter what some college student will have to live there.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
    X