Mascot News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mascot News

The bookstore had a sign up last week saying they would have a limited number of items available for sale on Tuesday ($5 T-shirts etc.). Should be a fun day. Wonder if we could convince Terry to Live Blog the event!
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Comment

Or better yet, buy some stuff for us, since some of us can't make it up to Brookings!
      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Yeah, I won't be able to make it either. I'll just have to wait until Friday night to get my gear.
        "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
        -Leo Rosten

Comment

Has anybody seen the new mascot yet? I'm kind of excited to see what they came up with. If there is a pic on line of it somewhere please post a link. Thanks.
          One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

The execution of the old rabbit is upon us. I can't wait for an hour to see the new rabbit.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman View Post
              The execution of the old rabbit is upon us. I can't wait for an hour to see the new rabbit.
              I am excited for the new rabbit but I am one of the few that liked the old one.
              Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
              -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Comment

I wish I could make it to the press conference.

Hopefully it'll be posted somewhere online asap. Gojacks should post it I would assume.
                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I am guessing the Argus will have it up as soon as anyone. There was an article on mascots on the front page, main section this morning and their website says to state tuned. I would guess they have the press release and pictures available to release immediately after the press conference starts.

Comment

SDSU daughter was going to pick up some t-shirts. She just texted me and said they still haven't revealed it since speakers won't stop talking. (sounds like her dad!) She has to go to lab and then is going to stop back. She is going to scan it and e-mail to me if she gets one.

Comment

SDSU daughter just sent me a text w/ cellphone photo of the new logos and said she got four t-shirts. There is two logos. One is kinda like Filberts, only a little more rugged and then a head shot. Hard to get a good look on photo she sent.

Comment

Argus has a small blurb up:
                        BROOKINGS - Four new Jackrabbit logos were unveiled moments ago at South Dakota State University.

The 35-year-old Bugs Bunny lookalike was replaced by a determined Jack, bounding quickly.
                        No pictures yet . . .
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

This is freakin' TORTURE!!!!
                          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

I have just seen one image.

It came out around 10:15 though so I have no idea if its official. and I dont know how to post it.
                            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I just saw this at the bookstore site. See right side. I don't know how accurate it is.

http://www.sdstatebookstore.com/shop...catalog_id=164

Comment

I just returned home from the press conference. The new logo is great. I think Jacks fans are going to like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X