Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU Identity Theft

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    Mental illness is one of the most disregarded things in our society and the attitude you displayed in that post is one of the reasons that keeps people from getting the help that they need.
    In many cases , the laws designed to help people with mental issues unfortunately actually prevent family members from seeing that they get the help they need.
    Last edited by bigticket1; 12-19-2013, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
      Or....maybe, just maybe....people need to be held accountable for their own actions and not blame it on...well, anything. Weird, huh?

Edit: I'm not making light of 'mental illness'...at least I'm not attempting to. It hasn't even been proven that she's guilty, let alone having an 'illness'. Regardless, this is a bad situation.
      Yes a very bad situation, which I believe the accused will serve time, so I don't think its going to be an easy road ahead. The Brookings Register, print edition had more details such as the accused requested a preliminary hearing, that puts any further proceeding on the calendar date of January 27th. The accusations alone has to be difficult for the entire family to deal with considering, the holidays are approaching.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
        Or....maybe, just maybe....people need to be held accountable for their own actions and not blame it on...well, anything. Weird, huh?

Edit: I'm not making light of 'mental illness'...at least I'm not attempting to. It hasn't even been proven that she's guilty, let alone having an 'illness'. Regardless, this is a bad situation.
        El oh el.
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Sad just sad. Nothing positive for the families involved can come from this. Prayers to the involved families.

Comment

Working...
          X