• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dorms going up fast

http://www.kdlt.com/index.php?option...temid=57#video

Comment

$2400 per semester just to live in the dorms. I think I paid about that per semester for tuition and dorm fees in 1991. I could be mistaken.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

It is time to think about names for the new residence halls

http://www.statealum.com/s/1108/inde...=61&calcid=949

Nominations for Jackrabbit Grove building names

South Dakota State University is pleased to invite nominations for the naming of the individual residence halls comprising the new Jackrabbit Grove being constructed on the southeast corner of campus. These state-of-the-art residence halls are scheduled to open in August 2013 and will house 802 undergraduate students. Persons interested in submitting nominations may do so by providing the name along with a statement of support not to exceed 250 words for each nominee. Nominations will be sought from faculty, staff, students, alums and other friends of SDSU. After a screening of all submittals conducted by a Task Force comprised of faculty, administrators, an Alumni Association representative, and students, a group of finalists will be forwarded to the Naming Committee chaired by Provost Nichols to determine a recommendation to be forwarded to the President for final review prior to submitting recommendations to the Board of Regents. Your nomination(s) can be directed to Doug Wermedal via e-mail at douglas.wermedal@sdstate.edu, or via surface mail at:
        Douglas R. Wermedal
        312 Administration Building – SDSU
        Brookings, SD 57007

Nominations will close Monday, October 15th.
        Respectfully,
        Douglas R. Wermedal, PhD
        Associate Vice President for Student Affairs
        South Dakota State University
        voice: 605.688-4493
        fax: 605.688-4495

Go State!

Comment

Goon hall has a nice ring to it. Kope they get some good ones picked. Is it just me or does anybody else think we should rename the admin bulding for peggy miller. I'd vote for that.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
          X