Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cow Bell?

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
    BRING THE COW BELLS FOR THE NDSU FOOTBALL GAME!!!!! Worse thing that happens is they get confiscated (but likely able to pick up one after game).

NDSU knows and (sorta) respects that they're going to get belled, SO BRING THEM TO THE GAME!!!!

IF THIS IS THE LAST TIME WE GET TO USE COWBELLS, LET'S LET THE AD KNOW WE VALUE OUR TRADITION. WE WANT A STATEMENT FROM GATEWAY COMMISSIONER ABOUT ARTIFICIAL NOISEMAKERS.

Already have that from Summit - no AN's (no cowbell)
    I'm brining 5 cowbells on Saturday.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
      I'm brining 5 cowbells on Saturday.
      I'll have my "long range" cow bell along with me...

Comment

OH YEH, we're going to ring them for the football game! AND ring, ring, ring those bells!!

Comment

It is pretty obvious if a person is ringing a cowbell, but what about, what seemed to me to be, airhorns coming from the NDSU fans on the east side today? They may not be as easy to spot/confiscate. I know we're talking all artificial noise makers, but the rule doesn't work if they can't be spotted. If today was the last day I can ring my bell at a game I tried to get my money's worth.

Comment

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...35/1002/SPORTS

TV's article about the cowbell.
            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

I've heard Anita Ward's Ring My Bell the last two days at work. I've got a fever...for foam cowbells.

Comment

The guy that posted a comment at the end of the article in the Argus is the biggest idiot in the state.

He should get a clue.

Comment

Working...
                X