Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigticket1
    replied
    Auction raises a record $ 1,591,671. Almost half a million more than the previous mark.

Leave a comment:

• NWHSUandSDSU
    replied
    2022 silent auction is now online.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied
    Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post

I bought a completely white one from Scheels. Put on my own Jackrabbit decals and painted a blue/yellow checkerboard on it for about $125 a few years ago.
    Thank . That might be the best to paint and make one more affordable.

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied
    Originally posted by goon View Post
    does anywhere around sell a cornhole or bean bag toss game with Jackrabbit stuff on it, logos etc? found something online but its like 260 which seems a little expensive.
    I bought a completely white one from Scheels. Put on my own Jackrabbit decals and painted a blue/yellow checkerboard on it for about $125 a few years ago.

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied
    If u are a woodworker, you could build one for less than $100. Those who own these are most likely not wanting to part and are using to tailgate every home game. I see a bunch of these on my way into Dana.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied
    does anywhere around sell a cornhole or bean bag toss game with Jackrabbit stuff on it, logos etc? found something online but its like 260 which seems a little expensive.

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied
    Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post

They already had suites! I wanted it also, but passed after $300...HA!
    That would be a great one time experience,.

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied
    Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
    Over $1.7 million raised last night! Considering the economy, it was virtual, etc., that is IMPRESSIVE. $372,000 of that will go to Feeding South Dakota as well.
    The $372,000 will go fast. I decided that since I got SS and pension funds to live off I gave $500 of my stimulus check to Feed SD, and unfortunately I did not know about this being part of the scholarship drive. It will get to were it belongs. We are in some troubled times. One whiff of the virus and I will most likely be checking out. Who knows.

Leave a comment:

• Jacks#1Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post

Had to go look it up. WOW! They could have been bidding on a suite for a football game instead.
    They already had suites! I wanted it also, but passed after $300...HA!

Leave a comment:

• GoJacks2011
    replied
    Over $1.7 million raised last night! Considering the economy, it was virtual, etc., that is IMPRESSIVE. $372,000 of that will go to Feeding South Dakota as well.

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied
    Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post

Had to go look it up. WOW! They could have been bidding on a suite for a football game instead.
    Either money is no issue or the individual doesn’t know how to use the autobid feature or they just want to contribute some excitement.

Leave a comment:

• THE PRIDE IS BACK!!!
    replied
    Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Some new items have been added. Which one of you is bidding on the cornhole game. Somebody really wants it.

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied
    Some new items have been added. Which one of you is bidding on the cornhole game. Somebody really wants it.

Leave a comment:

• Justwin
    replied
    Originally posted by BTownJack View Post

There will be more live items released on May 2nd, the day of the actual event. In 10 minute increments starting that evening.

https://e.givesmart.com/events/gC1/i/_Live/

Schedule is here:

https://gojacks.com/news/2020/4/23/g...under-way.aspx
    I can already see those items.

Leave a comment:

• BTownJack
    replied
    Originally posted by Justwin View Post
    Seems to me there is less one of a kind hand made items this year? I usually find a few items to bid on but seemed harder this year. Probably mostly due to my odd taste of items I like but was just wondering what others thought. Maybe I'm just bored and irritated with no where to go.
    There will be more live items released on May 2nd, the day of the actual event. In 10 minute increments starting that evening.

https://e.givesmart.com/events/gC1/i/_Live/

Schedule is here:

https://gojacks.com/news/2020/4/23/g...under-way.aspx

Leave a comment:

Working...
X