No announcement yet.

Jackrabbit Auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anywhere around sell a cornhole or bean bag toss game with Jackrabbit stuff on it, logos etc? found something online but its like 260 which seems a little expensive.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

If u are a woodworker, you could build one for less than $100. Those who own these are most likely not wanting to part and are using to tailgate every home game. I see a bunch of these on my way into Dana.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
        does anywhere around sell a cornhole or bean bag toss game with Jackrabbit stuff on it, logos etc? found something online but its like 260 which seems a little expensive.
        I bought a completely white one from Scheels. Put on my own Jackrabbit decals and painted a blue/yellow checkerboard on it for about $125 a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post

I bought a completely white one from Scheels. Put on my own Jackrabbit decals and painted a blue/yellow checkerboard on it for about $125 a few years ago.
          Thank . That might be the best to paint and make one more affordable.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

2022 silent auction is now online.

Comment

Auction raises a record $ 1,591,671. Almost half a million more than the previous mark.

Comment

Working...
              X