No announcement yet.

2023 NCAA Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jordan, Cook, King & Nevills are out now. Carlson, Swensen & DeVos are in the blood round, Sloan is in the Semifinals. Great tournament for the Jacks so far, tied for 15th going into tonight session.

Comment

One in the semis and three in the bloodround is a great outcome for the Jack. They could lose every match from this point and I would be satisfied with the outcome. They are 16-10 so far at NCAAs.

Comment

I don't know what a blood round is, but I love the sound of it. Go Jacks!
        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

It's the high of highs or the low of lows. You're either an all american or you go root on the rest of your team!

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
            I don't know what a blood round is, but I love the sound of it. Go Jacks!
            Win and you are an all-American. Lose and you are done. Where dreams live and die. Best round of any big wrestling tournament.

Comment

I Know Sloan gets the kid from missouri again. i hope he is ticked off about that big 12 final and thinking he is gonna change that

i did not see yet who carlson, swenson, and devos wrestle. how are we feeling about thier chances?

Comment

Originally posted by bennymj171 View Post
                Jordan, Cook, King & Nevills are out now. Carlson, Swensen & DeVos are in the blood round, Sloan is in the Semifinals. Great tournament for the Jacks so far, tied for 15th going into tonight session.
                If you we'd have this prior to the tournament I think anyone would be happy. Good chance we can pull at least one upset in the blood round and have to AA's. Two upsets and he have three which is the record for the program the year Gross won his title I believe.

Comment

They are all matches that we can win..... How about this team and coaching staff!

Comment

The bloodround is arguably the most emotional round in any wrestling tournament. Where dreams are made or lost
                    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
                      I Know Sloan gets the kid from missouri again. i hope he is ticked off about that big 12 final and thinking he is gonna change that

i did not see yet who carlson, swenson, and devos wrestle. how are we feeling about thier chances?
                      There is a video of Sloan on Twitter saying he hopes that it's Elam. Carlson and DeVos also wrestle Missouri - Carlson vs # 8, DeVos vs #7. Swenson gets # 9 from Michigan.

Comment

winnable matches for sure
                        141 Carlson has Hart of Missouri 1-3 against him, Clay beat him the last time in ot and the other matches were all close except the very first time they wrestled where Hart won by a larger margin, very close between them
                        157 Swensen has Lewan from Mich, he lost 3-2 in December, very winnable match here too
                        174 DeVos has Mocco of Missouri, 1-2 DeVos won the first one close and has lost the last 2 to Mocco, also a winnable match

Comment

Flowrestling asked who he wanted to wrestle in the semis and he said Elam with no hesitation
                          https://twitter.com/flowrestling/sta...727942728?s=46
                          "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post

If you we'd have this prior to the tournament I think anyone would be happy. Good chance we can pull at least one upset in the blood round and have to AA's. Two upsets and he have three which is the record for the program the year Gross won his title I believe.
                            Correct David Kocer and Zilverberg also placed that year

Comment

Agree about blood round being so fun to watch.

As if we did not get enough “mirror scheduling” headache already this winter, it just has to be on at the same time as the WBB game! I’ve been running MatCast on my second computer monitor at work for two days so I suppose I can handle more split-screening tonight.

Comment

Ahead of OK State, Wisconsin MN and NDSU in the team standings also, this makes me smile
                                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X