No announcement yet.

2023 NCAA Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TD by Clay with 2 seconds left to become a 2 time AA. Huge!
    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Good match by Swenson even though he didn’t win. He’ll be an AA

Comment

I can’t believe Clay pulled that last second move off. Can’t wait to see the video from the camera that had that great footage of Sloan’s win!

Swenson put up a hell of a fight. He was right there…

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
          I can’t believe Clay pulled that last second move off. Can’t wait to see the video from the camera that had that great footage of Sloan’s win!

Swenson put up a hell of a fight. He was right there…
          Am I misremembering or didn’t Clay have a last second TD to AA in 2021 too?

Comment

Clay has had such an up and down year. Glad to see him finally pull it together during NCAAs. Wrestling the best he has all year

Comment

DeVos was sooooooo close. He will AA before he’s done. Great tourney tho, just wrestled someone a little better than him

Comment

Genius!

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
                Sloan to the finals. Calling it now. Knock on wood.

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                  Seeds are out. Even though Sloan is a 7 seed, I still think he can win a title. He’s right there with the top of the weight class. A couple breaks his way and it’s possible
                  Not done yet! I knew Sloan was underrated

Comment

Sloan didn't get any breaks, he beat the 2 and 3 seeds today. What a run, keep it up tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post

Sloan didn't get any breaks, he beat the 2 and 3 seeds today. What a run, keep it up tomorrow!
                      He was absolutely NOT gonna sit around and be cautious today and let elam win another match for doing little more than NOTHING!!

he had his foot on the gas from the word go. what a blast to watch him basically tell Elam i am coming to get you and i dare you to stop me!!

and WOW Swenson and DeVos were so so close. i mean they did not exactly lose on a last second takedown or something but they came about as close to winning as you can get without quite pulling it off

in my mind all 4 of our wrestlers who wrestled tonight performed like champions this weekend and......... Sloan performed like a champion and a total freaking savage

Comment

I think the experience that he got from being on the National team is really helping him in this tournament

Comment

I'm really grateful we have these athletes here at SDSU and for their dedication and hard work they've given to us of themselves. We are so blessed to have so many young men of their caliber representing us in such an outstanding and admirable way. So glad for all the successes they've achieved and for all those to come . A proud and appreciative Jackrabbit Nation fan.

Comment

Sloan’s match will be the 5th of the night because we will start at 157 at 6 PM. Make sure you are on ESPN around 7:30 if you are hoping to catch Sloan’s match. I can’t wait.

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
                              Sloan’s match will be the 5th of the night because we will start at 157 at 6 PM. Make sure you are on ESPN around 7:30 if you are hoping to catch Sloan’s match. I can’t wait.
                              Pumped to see it. I’ve been annoying SDSU fans who have not been into wrestling about tuning in too. It would be amazing to see him get that after-match interview tonight!

Comment

Tough loss for Sloan. He will be a man on a mission next year. Great tournament for SDSU.

Comment

Working...
                                X