Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

thank you benny!!
    i appreciate your tolerance of my stupidity and your sharing of info to try to help educate me!
    i should have known better than to assume they got those lbs in college!! i am beyond aware of the fact i know almost nothing about the rules
    You don't learn if you don't ask, happy to help!

Comment

thank you benny!!
      i appreciate your tolerance of my stupidity and your sharing of info to try to help educate me!
      i should have known better than to assume they got those lbs in college!! i am beyond aware of the fact i know almost nothing about the rules
      FWIW Tanner Wrestled 97KG last summer for Team USA Freestyle (U23) that's 213 #'s in talking with him he has to cut for the college season. Hope that info helps!

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post

FWIW Tanner Wrestled 97KG last summer for Team USA Freestyle (U23) that's 213 #'s in talking with him he has to cut for the college season. Hope that info helps!
        WOW
        that is interesting information and i do appreciate you adding it to the conversation!!

to be clear i was never trying to say that he was small. i could not say something like that because i have no idea!! only that i have definitely seen him wrestle a few opponents who appear noticeably bigger. but i have also been around athletics enough to know that some athletes / humans just carry their weight differently and strictly by appearance could make observers think they weigh either more or less than they actually do

so thank you for bringing more info and interesting info to the conversation. for sure, i would have never guessed he was having to cut significant weight, but i have had a wide enough range of experience that i can definitely believe it and understand that the eye test is VERY unreliable. thanks again

Comment

WOW
          that is interesting information and i do appreciate you adding it to the conversation!!

to be clear i was never trying to say that he was small. i could not say something like that because i have no idea!! only that i have definitely seen him wrestle a few opponents who appear noticeably bigger. but i have also been around athletics enough to know that some athletes / humans just carry their weight differently and strictly by appearance could make observers think they weigh either more or less than they actually do

so thank you for bringing more info and interesting info to the conversation. for sure, i would have never guessed he was having to cut significant weight, but i have had a wide enough range of experience that i can definitely believe it and understand that the eye test is VERY unreliable. thanks again
          He was on the splitting hair podcast, says he gets up around 220-230lbs

Comment

Sloaner registered for the World Team Trials May 20-21 at 92kg

Comment

Tanner get some love from Flo

https://www.flowrestling.org/article...-92-kg-preview

Comment

Originally posted by Fishhook View Post
                He answered our question, yes a title contender! Next year he should be pre-season top 3 with rumors of Ferrari being back and Brooks rumored moving up to 197. Sloan will need to be better this next year than this year in order to be that national champ. Expecting improvement with the staff and partners at SDSU isn’t a far reach by any means.
                Is Ferrari even going to be cleared by a college admissions office to wrestle this year and I’m curious to see if Brooks takes an Olympic redshirt
                "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Sloan with a win over #4 ranked in the world 92kg Nate Jackson

Comment

Working...
                  X