No announcement yet.

@NDSU 2-19-23 2pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that the Jacks approached this duel perfectly. They were able to sit some people who weren't perfectly healthy, they preserved some seeds, and they stil did enough to win. At the end of last year, when they just stomped NDSU and looked the best that they had looked all season, I was really worried that they had peaked early, but I don't feel that way now. On a different note, I do feel that way about Iowa and I predict them to underperform in the postseason after looking otherworldly against Okie State today.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWombat View Post
      I think that the Jacks approached this duel perfectly. They were able to sit some people who weren't perfectly healthy, they preserved some seeds, and they stil did enough to win. At the end of last year, when they just stomped NDSU and looked the best that they had looked all season, I was really worried that they had peaked early, but I don't feel that way now. On a different note, I do feel that way about Iowa and I predict them to underperform in the postseason after looking otherworldly against Okie State today.
      It was at Carver and Iowa is really good team. Don’t know why you think Iowa will underperform based on their underperformance against Ok State
      "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
        It was at Carver and Iowa is really good team. Don’t know why you think Iowa will underperform based on their underperformance against Ok State
        Iowa is a fantastic team. I think that peaking matters a lot. Every year we see teams do way better or way worse than they were predicted to in the post season across the board. I think that Iowa peaked too early in the same way that I think the Jacks did last year.

Comment

Nice team effort by the Jacks! Let's keep it going into the post season.

Comment

How many starters did both teams sit out?

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
              How many starters did both teams sit out?
              SDSU-3 157, 165, 184
              NDSU-2 125, 141

Comment

Originally posted by bennymj171 View Post

SDSU-3 157, 165, 184
                NDSU-2 125, 141
                Thanx

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post

Thanx
                  Droegemueller was walking around with a very noticeable limp yesterday but I’m not sure why Negrete at 125 didn’t go for them.

Comment

Working...
                  X