Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @NDSU 2-19-23 2pm

Anyone else making the trek north?

I can’t. But I will be watching from home.

Comment

WrestleStat predicts SDSU winning 16-15. 5-5 split with the deciding point coming from a Nevills decision which I don’t see happening… this dual will either be decided by an upset or decided by who is hurt/rested and doesn’t wrestle.

Comment

125: Jordan is a slight favorite over Negrate
        133: Midkiff is a slight favotite over Cardinal
        141: Carlson is a slight favorite over Droegemueller
        149: March is a favorite over Martin
        157: Franek is a significant favorite over Swensen
        165: Caliendo is a favorite over Cook
        174: Devos is a significant favorite over Sax
        184: This is a true toss-up between King and Parker
        197: Sloan is a favorite over Pentz
        285: Nevills is a favorite over Mora

Bonus points are most possible at 165, 174, 197, but I don't think we see any unless someone sits. If someone does sit, Salem is right, that will decide the dual. Otherwise I think it comes down to how the different teams are prepping for the post season. I wouldn't be mad if SDSU trained through this one a little bit and even sat some people.

Comment

Hopefully this dual can give the team some momentum, felt like the Oklahoma dual zapped it from a great performance on Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gotta be in SIoux Falls today for a honey do trip with the boss. Any bars in SF stream SDSU wrestling?

Comment

Originally posted by Fishhook View Post
              Gotta be in SIoux Falls today for a honey do trip with the boss. Any bars in SF stream SDSU wrestling?
              • BB's is rumored to be a "Bison-centered" bar, so they may accommodate given Jacks' opponent, and it's near shopping
              • BWW on Louise or Arrowhead are other options, but their ability/willingness to air events available via streaming is spotty.
              • Gateway might be best bet near mall.
              • Shenanigans has been better about streaming, but it's on west side of town/not near shopping
              • T.C.'s Referee is another option, but it's been over a decade since I've been there

Comment

I just talked to the Sand Bar on Marion Ave and they will be streaming the dual today. Maybe see you there!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishhook View Post
                  I just talked to the Sand Bar on Marion Ave and they will be streaming the dual today. Maybe see you there!
                  Let me know if they have any Jacks signs. The outside doesn't look very welcoming with only a "Go 'Yotes" neon sign visible.

Honestly, I've never been there

Comment

Nice win from Cardinal there. SDSU up 7-0 after 2 matches
                    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Let me know if they have any Jacks signs. The outside doesn't look very welcoming with only a "Go 'Yotes" neon sign visible.

Honestly, I've never been there
                      We were misinformed. No streaming capability. ‍♂️

Comment

Great dual win by SDSU with SDSU putting in backups at 157, 165 and 184

Comment

184 seemed better than the starter. Are we trying to save his redshirt by only using him sparingly?

Comment

Originally posted by JRFanatic View Post
                            184 seemed better than the starter. Are we trying to save his redshirt by only using him sparingly?

Why burn a redshirt when the starter is ranked top 20 and a senior especially with almost all the starters outside of HWT will most likely be back next year

Comment

I think it’s wise, someone referred to him as the backup. I think he may be better than the starter but just redshirting

Comment

Working...
                              X