Air Force

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bennymj171 View Post

Since Hahn shared it at the Luncheon yesterday, I figure I’m probably safe sharing too. Cook has a slightly sprained elbow. Nothing that he can’t compete with though. He would have gone on Sunday if they needed him, that is why they started at 174 vs AF. SDSU wanted to draw for the first time this season, Hahn likes starting at 125. Sometimes I don’t share what I know because the coaches are telling me because they trust me not to share it, since I’m not asking them as a journalist but as a friend. But I agree it would be good for fans like yourself to at least have some content that asked those kinds of questions. Maybe we just need the right person to spearhead it.
    The luncheons are a really great idea to that end. I miss when they were on zoom.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWombat View Post
      So, I think we have a pretty solid line-up, but if you had to pick SDSU's three weakest weights, they would be 125, 133, and 149. We have a person at each of those weights who could make a case towards being better than the starter; Meredith, Tagg and Kimball. These people have wrestled a combined zero matches this year. How is it that nobody within the program felt compelled to tell the fans what's going on throughout almost an entire season? I'm trying to be a fan, help me out here. There are weekly updates, podcasts, radio apearance, email from Hahn and I never miss one. How has nobody brought up these three enormous question marks?
      Jordan asked about those wrestlers on the Jackrabbit Illustrated podcast last night. Tagg had a knee infection that he eventually ended up needing surgery for and is medically redshirting, Meredith has a broken leg and is medically redshirting, and Kimball as we know had shoulder surgery and is rehabbing and medically redshirting as well. They will all be back next year so that should end that
      "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post

Jordan asked about those wrestlers on the Jackrabbit Illustrated podcast last night. Tagg had a knee infection that he eventually ended up needing surgery for and is medically redshirting, Meredith has a broken leg and is medically redshirting, and Kimball as we know had shoulder surgery and is rehabbing and medically redshirting as well. They will all be back next year so that should end that
        Nice! Glad to see an answer put out there. That said, I have seen pictures of all three of them wrestling in the room at various points this year, but they hand out medical reshirt like candy lately. I am surpised that these three want the seventh year, that's some real forward thinking.

Comment

Working...
        X