2021 NCAA’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
    Sloan just didn't look healthy, didn't even resemble what he looked like earlier. I am excited about him next year. I do think 6-7 qualifiers is out there, and 3 AA's. The Future is Bright
    Great News, I know nothing about wrestling, but I am a Jacks fan in all sports, and rely on you fans who are passionate about the various sports to let us feed off your knowledge and let us know how we are doing, thank you all.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
      Sloan just didn't look healthy, didn't even resemble what he looked like earlier. I am excited about him next year. I do think 6-7 qualifiers is out there, and 3 AA's. The Future is Bright
      If they can adjust his style so he doesn’t keep injuring his shoulder he will be a hungry, scary young man next year. With next years line up we should be slightly disappointed if we end up with 6 qualifiers (Price, Carlson, DeVos, Cook, Sloan & Nevills are all previous national qualifiers) 7 would be a good year, 8 or more now we are talking . I really think in just the group of previous national qualifiers that we can pull 4 All Americans. I get giddy just thinking about next year, watch out for the bunnies next year.

Comment

Originally posted by bennymj171 View Post

If they can adjust his style so he doesn’t keep injuring his shoulder he will be a hungry, scary young man next year. With next years line up we should be slightly disappointed if we end up with 6 qualifiers (Price, Carlson, DeVos, Cook, Sloan & Nevills are all previous national qualifiers) 7 would be a good year, 8 or more now we are talking . I really think in just the group of previous national qualifiers that we can pull 4 All Americans. I get giddy just thinking about next year, watch out for the bunnies next year.
        IMO, King was most improved this year. He was beaten down last year and this year had a respectable record.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post

IMO, King was most improved this year. He was beaten down last year and this year had a respectable record.
          You're not necessarily wrong, but I would argue that Vega was at his peak at the end of the year and should be considered for most improved. He has my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post

You're not necessarily wrong, but I would argue that Vega was at his peak at the end of the year and should be considered for most improved. He has my vote.
            True. I was comparing last year to this year & not necessarily from the beginning of this season.

Comment

Working...
            X