X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 NCAA’s

Here is a link to this year’s brackets.
    https://www.ncaa.com/_flysystem/publ...1_brackets.pdf

Thanks for posting. We got 5 guys in the national field this year. Is this about what we expected?

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
      Thanks for posting. We got 5 guys in the national field this year. Is this about what we expected?
      yes based on rankings, we always hope they get a couple more but it is a pretty deep conference at a couple weights, makes it a little more difficult to steal a spot

Comment

Big dance starts in a few hours!!! Who is ready to do some yelling at the TV. I like where Price fell in the bracket to sneak an all American, but I think he needs to win first round to do it. I like Sloan’s draw if he is able to go as close to 100% as possible but his arm didn’t look good at conference tournament. The other guys paths are a little tougher but not impossible. Cubby’s sounds like they will have every mat going starting at 10am today, I’ll buy you a drink if you hit me up at Cubbby’s today. GETJACKED!!

Comment

Originally posted by bennymj171 View Post
          Big dance starts in a few hours!!! Who is ready to do some yelling at the TV. I like where Price fell in the bracket to sneak an all American, but I think he needs to win first round to do it. I like Sloan’s draw if he is able to go as close to 100% as possible but his arm didn’t look good at conference tournament. The other guys paths are a little tougher but not impossible. Cubby’s sounds like they will have every mat going starting at 10am today, I’ll buy you a drink if you hit me up at Cubbby’s today. GETJACKED!!
          I'm hoping we can see a couple guys wrestle above their seeds. A couple well timed upsets and we could see a couple all-americans.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post

I'm hoping we can see a couple guys wrestle above their seeds. A couple well timed upsets and we could see a couple all-americans.
            If Vega stays hot he is going to surprise someone, needs to pull a Zilverberg and upset about 4 guys he isn’t supposed to though, someone always does it at this tournament, might as well be a couple of our guys this year

Comment

Jacks go 3-1 in 1a session. Vega lost 13-10 to #11 Dylan Ragusin, Zach Price won 4-2 in OT over #19 Chance Rich, Carlson won 7-6 over #18 Parker Filius, and Cade DeVos won 3-1 over #15 Chase Saldate. Tanner Sloan will be wrestling #20 Max Shaw in the 1b session
              "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                Jacks go 3-1 in 1a session. Vega lost 13-10 to #11 Dylan Ragusin, Zach Price won 4-2 in OT over #19 Chance Rich, Carlson won 7-6 over #18 Parker Filius, and Cade DeVos won 3-1 over #15 Chase Saldate. Tanner Sloan will be wrestling #20 Max Shaw in the 1b session
                I'd guess the coaches are happy with that. Vega competed as well just couldn't quite get it done.

Comment

Tanner Sloan wins 4-2 over #20 Max Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                    Tanner Sloan wins 4-2 over #20 Max Shaw
                    It looked like that left shoulder/arm still isn't 100%.

Comment

Also at 197, #31 Owen Pentz of NDSU pinned #2 Eric Schultz from Nebraska. Has to be the biggest upset of this tournament, may be one of the biggest of all time.
                      Last edited by bigticket1; 03-18-2021, 02:44 PM.

Comment

GREAT first round for the jacks!! That was fun as heck to watch!!! I’m jacked up for next round!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mat assignments on twitter or they available somewhere else? I'll be tuning in this evening. Hopefully Sloan's shoulder holds up.

Comment

Sloan is facing Ferrari again next round so I'm not expecting a win but I hope he make a run on the backside

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
                              Mat assignments on twitter or they available somewhere else? I'll be tuning in this evening. Hopefully Sloan's shoulder holds up.
                              Vega will be the second match up on mat 8. session starting now.

Comment

Working...
                              X