Recruits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheWombat View Post

This kid screams upside. If you can win a national title wrestling out of Benson, Minnesota while being a multiple sport athlete, you can win in Brookings with some of the best upper weight coaches and training partners in the country. He's a great fit for us. I do kind of hope he goes heavyweight, 197 is getting a little crowded in the room.
    Here is from the same area as the Carlson's. Benson is about 20 minutes from where I live so I plan to get to a few of his matches this winter.
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

• Brandon Meredith commited. Transfer from Penn State
      https://twitter.com/bkmpsu1/status/1...hHlgbWR-mlDbyQ
      "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

• it will be interesting to see what weight he ends up at next season, hasn't had a great career so far but sometimes a change is all a kid needs, he has 2 years of eligibility I believe

Comment

• Whatever weight he goes is fine with me. He will bring another D1 experienced wrestler to the roster. What he does with that is up to him. WELCOME TO BROOKINGS, BRANDON.

Comment

• Originally posted by opinionsaremyown View Post
            Whatever weight he goes is fine with me. He will bring another D1 experienced wrestler to the roster. What he does with that is up to him. WELCOME TO BROOKINGS, BRANDON.
            sounds like 125 from what I'm hearing

Comment

Working...
            X