SDSU Broadcast Info for WNIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU Broadcast Info for WNIT

word on the street is that the radio broadcast will accompany the video broadcast on line! so it should be 'in sync'...not the boy band, either 8-)

Comment

It is 100% for sure. Cubbys will have the webcast. They will only have it on 1 of the big screens. It is a done deal though.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies
        It is 100% for sure. Cubbys will have the webcast. They will only have it on 1 of the big screens. It is a done deal though.
        I'm sure glad I have my ticket and will be able to be there in person...but I'm also glad that Cubby's and others will show the webcast since tickets are sold out. And alumni across the country will be able to watch. Another big thanks to SDPB for assisting in this effort!!!

Comment

Here is the link to the SDSU website listing all of the video, audio and stats available for the game.

http://66.231.15.132/athletics/varsi...tral/index.cfm

For some reason the link provided by 89Rabbit at the beginning of this thread does not list tonights game. So I thought I would provide the link that showed all of the available links for tonights game.

Go State!!! 8-) 8-) 8-)
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

I've got another question on this. The SDPB page that gives you the choice of using the high/low speed feeds indicates that you need Windows Media Player, the same player that you need for audio. However when I listen to SDPB on the internet, it is RealOne Player. I've got both, but just would like to be able to do a test run to make sure I don't miss anything. Anyone know which player it really will be on?

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic
              I've got another question on this. The SDPB page that gives you the choice of using the high/low speed feeds indicates that you need Windows Media Player, the same player that you need for audio. However when I listen to SDPB on the internet, it is RealOne Player. I've got both, but just would like to be able to do a test run to make sure I don't miss anything. Anyone know which player it really will be on?
              The HS games were on Windows Media Player.

Comment

OK, I didn't use the internet for the HS tourneys.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Working...
                X