2010 Summit League Championships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2010 Summit League Championships

Bison are leading the roos in overtime by four ,72-68 about 2 min left.Now tied again 74-74 32 sec left.

Comment

Roos 76-75 ,2 sec left in OT....I'm using rivals scores web site....so it's kind of slow reporting.That's the final score,tough loss for the Bison.

Comment

NDSU had a win over ORU, and KC had a win over us. Liked the Bison's chance against ORU than KC. We shall see I guess.

Comment

On a side note,doesn't really pertain to the Summit tournement,Charlotte,a team we beat by 4, got beat by #5 ranked Xavier by two points.Kinda shows the kind of basketball we've played this year with regards to our losses .

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
            On a side note,doesn't really pertain to the Summit tournement,Charlotte,a team we beat by 4, got beat by #5 ranked Xavier by two points.Kinda shows the kind of basketball we've played this year with regards to our losses .
            If the Jacks bring their A game, anybody else in the conference is in trouble, including ORU. The problem is that they let ORU rattle them with that pressure defense of theirs. If they slow down a bit and stay under control they'll be able to beat ORU in the half-court, because ORU's half court defense is nothing special, IMHO.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I think so too!Great to be a rabbit again!When we hang on to the ball, we can be simply dominate.18 to 8 for the jacks in turnovers this game.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                If they slow down a bit and stay under control they'll be able to beat ORU in the half-court, because ORU's half court defense is nothing special, IMHO.
                ...gosh, it's almost like we're on the same wavelength
                "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
                  He does have a point--kind of. A Sweet 16 run would improve the conference's stature, and the team best positioned to do that right now -is- Oakland.

SDSU wins the tournament and the best bet is winning the play-in.
                  Stu's an &%$#*&. Our lady Jacks brought respect to the Summit League just last year. But, Stu would'nt know what respect is. Sorry about the smack on the not smack section but that man rubs me the wrong way.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Originally posted by Chains View Post
                    Stu's an &%$#*&. Our lady Jacks brought respect to the Summit League just last year. But, Stu would'nt know what respect is. Sorry about the smack on the not smack section but that man rubs me the wrong way.

GBGBGJ

That comment was made about the men's bracket, since he feels (like a lot if us) that oakland has the best chance to win in the Big Dance. Stu has had nothing but good things to say about the Women's team at SDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitNation View Post
                      That comment was made about the men's bracket, since he feels (like a lot if us) that oakland has the best chance to win in the Big Dance. Stu has had nothing but good things to say about the Women's team at SDSU.
                      I agree with you RN. And, victories in the first couple rounds on the men's side of the tournament will always carry more weight than on the ladies' side.
                      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Working...
                      X