Gdt--wiu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gdt--wiu

Please end this thread....PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE.

Go Jacks!!
    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
      Please end this thread....PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE.

Go Jacks!!
      I second that motion. Demographics really dont have much connection to the game day thread with WIU. What was the score? I already forgotten. If you want to lynch a thread drifter, then here I am, and wheres the rope.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        I second that motion. Demographics really dont have much connection to the game day thread with WIU. What was the score? I already forgotten. If you want to lynch a thread drifter, then here I am, and wheres the rope.
        While I agree the thread has drifted, I believe the demographics did have a connection to the game. We recruited better players from our demographic (Midwesterners) than WIU did.
        -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Finnish, Swedish father and full-blood German mother here.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

The WIU was the kind of blow-out, dominating win needed for Sr Night. Great that Ketty cleared the 1K mark.

Hope that they put together 3 more complete games to earn a chance at a #2 seed (as a 15th seed).

This team is every bit as talented as last seasons. Haven't put it together as well as last years team, but potentially could.

Way to finish at home, and a GREAT send off to the 3 seniors.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
              The WIU was the kind of blow-out, dominating win needed for Sr Night. Great that Ketty cleared the 1K mark.

Hope that they put together 3 more complete games to earn a chance at a #2 seed (as a 15th seed).

This team is every bit as talented as last seasons. Haven't put it together as well as last years team, but potentially could.

Way to finish at home, and a GREAT send off to the 3 seniors.
              I spoke with a couple of people very close to the team and they agree completely. The team has been feeling a lot of pressure from AJ, the fans, even the "national" media. The upper class women, especially the seniors, sense that there is a lot of disappointment regarding this year. Fair or not, they can feel it. That in turn has lead to them putting excess pressure on the result instead of focus on the game plan and preparation. We all know what happens then. Our women have been pressing down the stretch this year. The blowout over WIU will help them relax, get in the groove, play their game.

So what if our guards aren't as quick or as great a ball handlers as ORU's. We have some of the best shooters in the league and plenty of balance in the front court. Our women can beat anybody in the league and I think they are going to do just that in this tourney. Regardless, the Jacks need to play their game. Take open shots when they are there, don't force it into the post. Play scrappy defense, crash into people in the lane, knock somebody on their butt. Go out there and have fun, defend the Summit league tourney championship and celebrate with 6000 fans on Tuesday afternoon!
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                Go out there and have fun, defend the Summit league tourney championship and celebrate with 6000 fans on Tuesday afternoon!
                I'll have a PBR to that!
                "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Working...
                X