IPFW Game 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IPFW Game 2

This isn't a lock yet, we need a few more buckets yet.

Comment

Jacks shooting about 70 percent

Comment

Today's game is a classic example of the versatility of AJ's teams. With us being thin in the post for what we assume is the rest of the season, we have wing players like Ketty and Kristen who can post up on offense to continue to give us post up opportunities along with our post players.

Comment

refs have made this a brutal game to listen to and watch

Comment

Jacks win

Comment

SDSU 76 IPFW 65

Great job 'rabbits!

Comment

Like Tyler noted: 11 point margin not indicative of margin. Comfortable win for State.

Stacy Oistad in this stands.

Post-game with Maria B

Comment

Has anyone else been impressed with the way Jennifer Schuttloffel has played since Dietel went down?... because I sure am!

Is Schuttloffel on scholarship or was she a walk on?... I was thinking she was a walk on, but I'm not a 100% on that.
                  If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                  - Steven Wright

Comment

AJ: good road win against good team. Some periods when we turned it over too many times(22) ...complacent turnovers.

Likes to talk about Maria ... Real rock for us.

Compliments Shuttlofel.

Comment

Shuttloffel is a scholarship player. She was good in high school but has really developed into a solid college player. And, with the playing time she's getting, she continues to improve. Big key to our success following injuries.

Comment

We're really catching up fast on a lot of teams lately nationally for fg% ,as a team ,shooting all these games over 50%.Maria is , i want to say,# 12 nationally in field goal shooting percentage also.Now's a good time to be shooting well,at the end of the season that is,everythings improving vastly, as a matter of fact....team defense fg% , etc.The teams gelling at the right time.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                          .The teams gelling at the right time.
                          Are you gellin'? We're gellin' like Magellan. Ok sorry, couldn't resist quoting a terrible television commercial.

Comment

IT's my favorite commercial mainly cause i've got bad feet

Comment

I know saying this is redundant, but how crazy is the Summit this year. We smash IPFW and NDSU twice each and those two teams collectively beat ORU 3 out of 4 (...shoulda been 4 out of 4).
                              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                                I know saying this is redundant, but how crazy is the Summit this year. We smash IPFW and NDSU twice each and those two teams collectively beat ORU 3 out of 4 (...shoulda been 4 out of 4).
                                In the Ft. Wayne newspaper, IPFW's coach says that's because the Mastodons don't match up well with physical teams. He cited SDSU and UMKC as physical teams and said "ORU is not a physical team" and that they match up better against them.
                                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
                                X