IPFW Game 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IPFW Game 2

Turnovers letting ipfw back into the fray.
    18 to 16 after ipfw 9-0 run
    Jacks call TO

Comment

let,s just get a shot off without a turnover please, hard to score when you can't even get a shot off

Comment

lot's of fouls, got to adjust to ref's calling tight game.

Comment

if it's not turnovers, then it's letting them get offensive rebounds for another try.We still have lots of room for improvement as a team.Can't just rely on good shooting all the time. Gotta do the other things too.

Comment

Jackrabbits on a run
            under four in half
            SDSU up 27 18

Comment

We've become a little bit more livley on offense now ,getting our lead up again.

Comment

IF IF IF we decide to rotate defensively we could take a charge on Jackson. She is driving into the lane a lot.

Comment

either these refs dont know what a travel is or the Jacks dont. how do you play for so long and still do it. I think the refs dont know.

Comment

33-22 jacks...hope that's enough if the Dons pick up on thier shooting percentage, can't get too aggressive on defense with the ref's calling any incidental contact as a foul.

Comment

the IPFW announcer calls the Jacks by their first names more than Tyler does

Comment

Originally posted by JamesJacks View Post
                        IF IF IF we decide to rotate defensively we could take a charge on Jackson. She is driving into the lane a lot.
                        Very good point.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                          either these refs dont know what a travel is or the Jacks dont. how do you play for so long and still do it. I think the refs dont know.
                          I think they are guessing more than not.That's the difference between good ref's & bad ref's in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                            I think they are guessing more than not.That's the difference between good ref's & bad ref's in my opinion.
                            This is a true statement. Many times the below average officials will call a travel on any quick move after a player catches the ball. We've been called on travels a few times that made me yell, "WHAT!!!"

Comment

If we can't get too aggressive gaurding, we can get aggressive reboundig, blocking out.Maybe out hustling, as we can substitute more than most teams,evrything helps. Get some of thier players in foul trouble

Comment

The consistent trait of Summit League women's basketball refereeing IMHO is that the game seems to be a bit too fast for them to handle.
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X