Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ipfw gdt

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
    Don't forget Ashley Eide and her quick seven points to keep the Jacks running.
    How do you score 7 pts in 4 min and not see more of the floor?
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
      Maybe because she missed a lot of practice recently due to illness.

Comment

This team is starting to come around. Our younger players contributed tonight with 38 pts from sophomores/freshmen (Jennie-20, Leah-10, Ashley-7, Katie-1). We may not get that type of production from the young players every game, but it sure helped against a team we had to beat to stay on top of the conference...where we belong.

I like Jennie as a starter. It gives us a shooter coming off the bench with Jill. And it puts Kristen in her more natural position defensively where she is defending wing players.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
          She was ill and last week was still throwing up. AJ said he needed to limit her minutes tonight because she's still a little down...but imagine what she can do when she feels better! Provides another player in the rotation...she's not afraid to take it to the basket...and/or get in and mix it up. Jenny's gaining confidence rapidly and both she and Maria are going to complement and help each other! Were on the move...but will have to be sharp Saturday...playing Oral Roberts on their floor...need that road win!!

Comment

Apparently, we've got a new nickname "South" as Chris Paul says in this video.
            http://vidly.com/bJsH

Comment

Originally posted by SidelineObserver View Post
              I think that Paul is one of my favorite coaches to hear in a post game interview. It always seems like his analysis is deeper than most coaches in the conference.
              -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SidelineObserver View Post
                He called us that last year also. What is he going to do when USD is in the league?

Comment

Originally posted by 22jack View Post
                  He called us that last year also. What is he going to do when USD is in the league?
                  Souther?

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                    Souther?
                    Maybe it was the lack of sleep but when i read that i actually chortled.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Well last night he turned around to the student section and said, "Welcome to the South." I wasn't going to bring this up, but someone else already did. We were giving him a hard time for wearing a red tie, but nothing to bad. I really hope we are not getting the reputation of anything racist. First ORU and if this is what Chris is infering in his comments.
                      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                        Well last night he turned around to the student section and said, "Welcome to the South." I wasn't going to bring this up, but someone else already did. We were giving him a hard time for wearing a red tie, but nothing to bad. I really hope we are not getting the reputation of anything racist. First ORU and if this is what Chris is infering in his comments.
                        I don't think that he is inferring anything racist. In the interview he referred to NDSU as "North." I really would like to hear his presser after an Oral Roberts game.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                          Maybe it was the lack of sleep but when i read that i actually chortled.
                          My humor is greatly magnified by insomnia. Binge drinking also seems to aid it quite a bit.

Comment

I don't think that he is inferring anything racist. In the interview he referred to NDSU as "North." I really would like to hear his presser after an Oral Roberts game.
                            hahahaha rep points that is awesome! haha
                            Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

I think that Paul is one of my favorite coaches to hear in a post game interview. It always seems like his analysis is deeper than most coaches in the conference.
                              I agree with you on this,he seem's to me anyway, as being very honest
                              in the statements he makes.I enjoy listening to this rather than the phoney prepared statement type interviews,especially don't like the" we beat ourselves" argument.Like the other team wasn't even relevent in the outcome at all......very condecending .

Comment

Originally posted by 22jack View Post
                                He'll call them You-Dot, just like he's supposed to . . .

(Oops. Bad filbert. Smacking in non-smack. Time for corner-sitting.)
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X