Umkc gdt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Umkc gdt

My only complaint, giving them foul shots to cushion thier lead, make them shoot it & earn it.Darn good effort to come back numerous times , only to commit a stupid foul or turnover & let them hang on for dear life.Fought back hard, but still making mistakes to let thier opponent close out the win.If they'd stayed a little closer the first half, maybe we could have won.Our days of dominating Summit league teams seems to be gone,for this year anyway.Did they all improve, or are we simply playing at thier level?Parity has arrived?

Comment

I was shocked to see the result when I logged on this morning. Obviously, I didn't get a chance to watch or listen to the game.

It is interesting how similar in many respects that the men's and women's teams are this year. However, the expectations in the fans eyes are different.

Jackdaniel speaks to it in the post above. I think the confrence has gotten stronger and the Jacks had some big shoes to fill. They will get better. Maybe this game is the one that makes the team get mad and decide to change things.

One thing is for sure, the games will be a lot more interesting this year. Personally I love it when the Jacks win big but others may want to see the Jacks win close games. Those fans are going to be happy.

I love the talent on the team and think they are going to develop into a really tough to beat bunch.

No better way to get on track than a win against your biggest rivals!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

I don't know if I've seen a basketball team that has such a hard time finishing shots within 10 feet of the basket than this year's SDSU womens team. And I'm not even talking about contested shots here, I'm talking about bunnies (pun intended). It is honestly frustrating to watch and just goes to show how important Jenn W. and Stacie O. were to last year's team.
        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
        - Steven Wright

Comment

Tough tough loss. Admired the run we made in the second half but couldn't get over the hump on their homecourt. I think they are 5-0 at home this year so its not an easy place to win. Great sweep over the SU's for the roos.

No suicide attempts around Yankton that I am aware of, good thing too, hospital is at capacity. Going to have to start doubling people up like the "old days".

Regroup, support each other, the next game is the most important one. We will make the post season conference tourney with a high seed, hopefully the #1 seed. Then, we pack the arena and cheer on a team that has gained experience all season long. I just hope I don't have to drive as far as Lubbock this year.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Just a little added pressure to the NDSU game Sat.Both teams comming off a loss,both teams are 4-2, another loss would signifcantly hinder either teams chances for a conference title.Someones got to step up & hand 5-0 IPFW a loss.

Comment

New year, new team, new league.

Last year was fun but it's over, and it's been over for a while. This year is here, and it's been here for a while.

SDSU has slipped back to the pack, and the pack has, I think, gotten a bit better, too.

Road conference games aren't supposed to be easy--that's why you treasure every road win you get.

Now, it seems to me from looking at the stats that if the Jacks take better care of the ball, they win this game--possibly win it quite easily.

Missing close shots, and turning the ball over are, to me, lapses of concentration--simply not paying attention to what's going on around you on the court. That can be fixed, I think.

This team still has time to iron out the problems, but that time is not unlimited. And, the rest of the league now definitely has the scent of Jackrabbit blood in the water, so every game from here on out will just be that much harder for them to win.

"Adversity does not build character--it reveals it."
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
              X