• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Umkc gdt

Jacks lose 67-64

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
      have the Jacks hit their low point this game and will they decide to play basketball the way they should the rest of the way or will it be more of this crap.
      Right now, I'm wondering if this Jackrabbit team will lose to USD.

That will be the low point.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

It is so hard to tell when listening on the radio what is going on but it just seems like they are coasting. Like there is no intensity until it is to late to do anything about it.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post

jackmd better not be working the ER that night or he will be treating a lot of Yankton SDSU grads attempted suicides.

Comment

is it just me or is this loss unacceptable?

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post

OMG don't even go there. I can not tell you how insufferable my life will become if the Jacks lose to usd. Thanks for making me baby barf. like losing this game wasn't enough.

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
                It is so hard to tell when listening on the radio what is going on but it just seems like they are coasting. Like there is no intensity until it is to late to do anything about it.
                the intensity is there, they just get out of control, cant hold onto the ball, lose track of where the ball is or where the opponents players are, double up on the ball when they shouldn't and leave people open for easy shots. they miss easy bunnies, layups, frees at the wrong time. very frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
                  Too many STUPID TO for Jacks. Get close and then fall apart defensively. Get down to 1 pt down, then TO and easy basket in transition by Roos.

TO 18 Jacks, 9 Roos

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                    Gotta hand it to UMKC, they played well and Chazny (sp) Morris is a baller, but I never would have guessed the Jacks would lose to them.

It's been said many times, we kind of got spoiled knowing that most games (conference especially) were in the bag, but that definately doesn't seem to be the case right now.

Plenty of time to right the ship for the tournament, but a lot of teams are regaining A LOT of confidence playing the Jacks right now, that won't help come tournament time.
                    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

• Re: Umkc gdt

Shocking, should be a dogfight in fargo saturday (as long as their isnt any kangaroo's in town for either team!)

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                        Freshmen play like Freshmen. Seniors play like Seniors. We graduated 4 great Seniors last year. Now, everybody is so surprised that we are not winning every game by 25 points. It's not rocket science folks. I'll go so far as to say our men could win their next 3 games while the women lose all 3. I hope is doesn't happen, but it is very possible.

Comment

After the first 1/3 of the conference season,the results up to now show that there is a lot of parity between 4 or 5 teams that are not really very good ( or at least not consistently good ). All this beating up on each other will hurt everyones RPI enough that the conference will get the automatic bid,and may not even get another team in the WNIT. Now that doesn't mean that the Jacks (or some other team ) can't put together a run and end up dominant by the end of the season. But to be honest,at this point the whole conference looks like a mass of mediocricy.

Comment

I think most of the fans understand that living up to last year's success (winning games by 25 point on a regular basis) would be virtually impossible, but I also believe the fans expected a team to be better than 8-8. Although their OOC schedule was difficult, with the talent of the team we have I think that being anything worse than 11-5 at this point is a disappointment. I think that the men's conference success thus far has twisted the dagger in our fan's hearts even a little bit more when comparing them to the women. Hopefully the women can step it up and figure out their problems....quick....

Comment

Originally posted by Tanker87 View Post
                              I think most of the fans understand that living up to last year's success (winning games by 25 point on a regular basis) would be virtually impossible, but I also believe the fans expected a team to be better than 8-8. Although their OOC schedule was difficult, with the talent of the team we have I think that being anything worse than 11-5 at this point is a disappointment. I think that the men's conference success thus far has twisted the dagger in our fan's hearts even a little bit more when comparing them to the women. Hopefully the women can step it up and figure out their problems....quick....
                              I am nothing BUT excited for the men. They are playing very well and deserve it. I think the hardest thing for me is I see the talent on our women's team and just don't feel like they have played up to that level yet.

Comment

Nice first post, Tanker. ... I think the women have time to put it together. Their objective now has got to be to win the conference tourney. Hopefully they'll contend for the conference crown along the way, too.
                                This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                                X