Suu gdt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Suu gdt

I would debate the statement that Maria is not really a post player. Having seen her play 4 years in high school,and 3 as a Jack,she has always been a low post,back to the basket type player. Not to say that you should not have more than one post presence,but Maria would not be nearly as effective facing up and playing away from the low post. Her quickness and moves are best suited for that spot

Comment

Re: Suu gdt

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
      I would debate the statement that Maria is not really a post player. Having seen her play 4 years in high school,and 3 as a Jack,she has always been a low post,back to the basket type player. Not to say that you should not have more than one post presence,but Maria would not be nearly as effective facing up and playing away from the low post. Her quickness and moves are best suited for that spot
      I think of her as more of a 4/5 hybrid. It just so happens that in this offense she is the "center." I think that many people think that a #5 has to be the tallest player on the team. Personally, I really like having a smaller and quicker line-up on the court.

Size isn't this team's issue. Learning how to use their athletic abilty on every play seems to be it right now..
      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Working...
      X