Suu gdt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Suu gdt

if you arent watching on the net and only listening. this game has been very physical, especially by suu. lots of grabbing, pushing, and probably should have more fouls than what has been called.

Comment

Ugly, Ugly Game. Still have a 15 point lead with 2:30 left.

Comment

57-42 Jacks with 3:30 to go

Now, 59-42 with 2:17

Comment

59-45 Jacks win is final.

Ugly, but a win.

Comment

Take any road win!

Comment

ugly win but a win. we complain when the refs call too many fouls but I think in this game they didnt call enough. the travelling calls on the Jacks in the last five minutes should nave been fouls on suu.

Comment

15 pt win, but yuck.

Remember how crisp our passing and motion against TCU was last year in the NCAA's? What happened to that? I'm also seeing a troubling trend of allowing our opponents to get to the paint on the dribble. We seem a step slow a lot this year.

Comment

1 of 11 from three point line and 34% overall for the game, and we won by 14. There are going to be nights when any basketball team shoots poorly. We had a night like that tonight and we still won, and it was on the road. I realize that we should beat Southern Utah convincingly. There were positives as well. We held them to 45 points, and their shooting was poor.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                    Take any road win!
                    Yeah, you're right. Any road win is a good win . . .
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Ugly won't show in the media reports at the end of the year and in future media guides.
                      We won!!

Comment

AJ was about as upset as I've ever heard him . . . "not a stinking one of them came out in the second half and did anything. . . " (referring to his own team).

And he wanted to use another word than "stinking."
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Maybe this will be the women's "Cal Poly" game?

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
                            Maybe this will be the women's "Cal Poly" game?
                            We have had a lot of those. Nice to win on the road, but this team is not much fun to watch right now. So many unforced turnovers.

Comment

Didn't get to hear or see any of the game, but it seems like this team is often over thinking things instead of just playing. Trying to make the perfect extra pass, trying to give an extra bit of help on defense (result out of position with no one to help). They know how to play, not sure why they can't all get on the same page.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                                We have had a lot of those. Nice to win on the road, but this team is not much fun to watch right now. So many unforced turnovers.
                                The SDSU men played bad more than a few times before the Cal-Poly game, but the Cal-Poly game was, I think, a point where the team got disgusted with themselves as much as anything else.

Comment

Working...
                                X