Uni gdt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Uni gdt

I don't think the Jacks will steamroll the conference this year, but the level is low enough that the most they lose is 2 and each game they get exp and confidence. If anything it looks like if ORU can keep their super frosh healthy it may be them neck and neck at the end instead of Oakland.

The Jacks should make the title game, but that may be a close game.

Comment

And of course throw all that out and Jacks go 1-0 on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks99 View Post
        If anything it looks like if ORU can keep their super frosh healthy it may be them neck and neck at the end instead of Oakland. The Jacks should make the title game, but that may be a close game.
        I hope Luper is healthy Monday night...because if she is better than Alyssa Clark of Middle Tennessee, I would like to see it in person. As in the MTS game, the supporting cast is a big factor for a super-star, and while the rest of the lineup was pretty athletic, that still didn't change the outcome. Will be interesting to see how good the ORU supporting cast is Monday.

Comment

Was able to see my first Jacks BB game in years. Rotert was a force in the second half. She is probably the next leader on this team. What makes her so good is she is very athletic and can score from the inside and shoot the three.
          Monday was a great night not only being able to see a Jacks victory in person but to spend time with family and see, Da Bears, knock off the ViQueens later. It has been a lousy season for Bear fans but Monday night warmed our hearts.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
            I hope Luper is healthy Monday night...because if she is better than Alyssa Clark of Middle Tennessee, I would like to see it in person. As in the MTS game, the supporting cast is a big factor for a super-star, and while the rest of the lineup was pretty athletic, that still didn't change the outcome. Will be interesting to see how good the ORU supporting cast is Monday.
            If you look at the season stats for ORU it seems like it is a two girl team and the rest of the girls just fill out the other positions. In the last game they played one girl had 18 foul shots and scored 34 points and the nearest girl to her had 3 foul shots. Luper has something like 300 points and the nearest girl Bigham has 197

Comment

Out of 250 ranked players in div 1, Maria ranks 38th in field goal shooting percetage at 54.9%.As a team we're ranked # 31 out of 332 teams shooting 44.7%.Three pt fg per game, ranked # 21 at 7.6.Scoring offense # 69 at 71 pts per game.Three pt fg % we're ranked #14 at 39.2%Also in the top 100 ranked team stats are steals at 85th and 9.9 per game,assists per game 42nd at 16 per game, so we do look for the open player.Kristin 's #77 in 3 pt fg % at 39.7% & Jills # 95 at 38.5% and lastly , ranked in top 100 for 3 pt field goals per game is Kristin # 94 at 2.3 per game, Jill's at 2.0 per game avg.With these numbers, we should have been better than 6-6.We have to improve the rest of our game, and we should be a very hard team to beat.The ugly....anything over 200 of 332 ranked teams....they are,Scoring Defense #261,allowing 69.1 pts per game,Field goal% defense allowing opposition to shoot42.3%,blocked shots per game #208 at 2.7 per game,#286 at turnovers per game (21.7),and #283 at personal fouls per game (20.2) and lastly , turnover margin #279 at -2.9 per game.
              Last edited by jackdaniel; 12-31-2009, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X