• Show
Clear All

• Uni gdt

Folks,

Let's get it started!

Re: Uni gdt

No one on tonight?

31-24 SDSU at half.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I haven't been able to follow the game real close, at parents watching vikes game, but am following TV's live blog.

Sounds like the game has been fairly physical thus far.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Oral Roberts trails NAIA Evangel by three at halftime.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
          Oral Roberts trails NAIA Evangel by three at halftime.
          I believe that Luper is still out with an injury. She should return in time to play the Jacks.
          Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Score anyone...WNAX just went down.

Go Jacks!!
            SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

SDSU 69
              UNI 54
              1:43 to play
              Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

69-56 under a minute to play

Comment

71-58 is your final. SDSU wins.

Comment

We listened, couldn't be there. Well done by the Jacks, nice win. I think we dominated most aspects of this game. UNI did a nice job of hanging around but never really threatened to win the game.
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

How bad did USD lose to UNI?

Comment

Nice victory by the Jackrabbits. I think this team is ready to defend its Summit League reagular-season title and the end-of-season tourney title.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                          Nice victory by the Jackrabbits. I think this team is ready to defend its Summit League reagular-season title and the end-of-season tourney title.
                          Perhaps, but having seen in person the Jacks this year--this team definitely has flaws that last year's team didn't have. The post/interior play doesn't seem to have the toughness and dependability of last year, and for most of the second half, the 3-point shot disappeared completely from the offense.

AJ and the coaches--and the players--have plenty to work on going into the heart of the conference schedule.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                            Perhaps, but having seen in person the Jacks this year--this team definitely has flaws that last year's team didn't have.
                            Then it's a good thing we don't have last year's team on our schedule this year.

Back to the Northern Iowa game....Rotert had a wonderful second half. We can't expect that kind of half from any player every night, but she was outstanding against UNI.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                              Perhaps, but having seen in person the Jacks this year--this team definitely has flaws that last year's team didn't have. The post/interior play doesn't seem to have the toughness and dependability of last year, and for most of the second half, the 3-point shot disappeared completely from the offense.

AJ and the coaches--and the players--have plenty to work on going into the heart of the conference schedule.
                              I think that another thing that is different between this year's team and last year's team is the expectations. I think that the bar was set pretty high. And, to be honest, if the ball bounces a couple different ways last year the Jacks probably have the same amount of losses.

Last year's team was media darling because of the Cinderella aspect. After handling TCU and giving Baylor everything they wanted this year's team has the target on their back.
                              -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Working...
                              X