Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Illinois State

Originally posted by JamesJacks View Post
    Last time I checked this is the 2009-2010 season. It's not 2008-2009 anymore. This team is going to be fine.
    Not if they don't solve the turnover and rebounding deficits.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
      Not if they don't solve the turnover and rebounding deficits.
      I understand the frustration, but it is only the 3rd game of the year. Not many teams would play this type of schedule right out of the gate. These games will make them better in the long run. After all, winning the conference is the first goal.
      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
        turn over by players for the three games.

Ketty 2/3/1= 6 Jennie Sun 2/1/4 = 7 Maria B 2/3/5 = 10 Macie 3/4/2 = 9 Kristen R 4/5/3 =12 Vanessa J 3/0/1 = 4 Jill Y 5/0/4 = 9 Alison A 2/2/0 = 4 Jen Schut 1/0/0 = 1 Leah D 2/4/1 = 7 Steph P 0/1/0 = 1 Cala W 0/1/0 = 1 Ashley E 0/0/2=2
        Thanks this is very interesting. Looks like everyone has some work to do.

Comment

Top five in minutes played in all three games divided by total to in all games played are:

(1) Steph Paluch....about 1 to for every 18 min played (she only played 18 min, one turn over)

(2)Cala Westergard...about 1 in every12 min played (only played 12 min with one turn over)

(3)Ketty Corneman...about 1 in every 11 min played (tie) (67/6)

(3)Jenn Schuttloffel...1 in every 11 min played (tie) (11/1)

(4)Maria Boever...1 in every 10 min played (tie) (100/10)

(4)Leah Dietel...1 in every 10 min played (tie) (70/7)

top under double didgits Jill Young at about 9.8 min played per TO (88/9)

Macie....8.5 min,Kristin....8 min,Allison...6.25 min,Jenn S....6 min,rest under 6 min

What a way to waste time huh?
          Last edited by jackdaniel; 11-21-2009, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Another thing about the turn over stat....are they sloppy ball handling, traveling type , or tough physical play type where the ball might be hacked out without the ref seeing it?We've had some rough games....not making excuses though.

Comment

Also,the posts often get credited with turnovers when the entry passes put them in a bad position after they get the ball.

Comment

majority are sloppy passes, followed by aggressive inside play, then travelling.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies View Post
                  I am not trying to be negative, but I stated after the Gonzaga game, that this team will lose 6-10 games committing as many turnovers as we have. This is not the same team as a year ago. We would most likely be 1-2 with Jenn, Stacey, Ashley, & Morgan if they were freshmen also. It took 4 seasons for the group of seniors that we lost to be that good. We have to be patient, masterpieces do not happen overnight.
                  I still don't mean to come across as negative. We now have 7 losses. I believe we will lose 3-5 more on Summit league play. We still get in if we win the tourney. Some day these freshmen will be seniors.

Comment

Working...
                  X