No announcement yet.

How much would you pay for a webcast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How much would you pay for a webcast?

Originally posted by joeboo22
    Is there a game at 1:00 on keloland??? You could get Keloland to do it and brodcast it on SDPB and there UPN or whatever it is.. they use to do that when they broadcast the state high school tournaments
    Just a little event known has the regional championships (Elite 8) of the men's NCAA basketball tournament. I'm pretty sure you realized the NCAA men's DI tourney is happening right now, you just don't know the details, like game times. Details are clearly not a prioriry as made obvious by some of your other posts. Please don't be offended when I point out the facts.

BTW, I believe the game is at 2:00 MT which is 3:00 CT not 1:00, except if you were thinking PT then it would be 1:00. (Damn details again ) Now, I realize for you thats 2:00 MT. I hope you moved your clock ahead for DST, I'm not betting on it but I hope.

Now for UPN/UTV. They broadcast the SDSU vs. Montana game on their independant station, I don't think it would be impossible to broadcast this game. It comes down to money, obviously. Anyone with the expanded package from Prairiewave in SE South Dakota should have the channel. It would be nice but I don't think its going to happen.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
    X