Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: For The Championship: Oakland vs. SDSU Game Thread

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
    I put in a request for them to put the replay up and they sent back an e-mail saying the schedule was there. I responded asking again for them to put the replay up.
    me too

Comment

Can anyone refresh my memory of where the locations are for the first round games.
      thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoJack View Post
        Can anyone refresh my memory of where the locations are for the first round games.
        thanks
        FOrget it.
        Here's a link with the info I asked for.
        http://www.ncaa.com/champ/wbasket-div1-champ.html

CJ

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
          Yes, that was lame. They were grabbing at his face, too. Very weird reaction to winning: Try to tear your star player into small pieces.
          Yeah, and these were his OWN FANS. A player is going to seriously get hurt if the NCAA doesn't institute a rule about storming the court.

Granted, NDSU fans had every right to be stoked last night, but I don't believe it's safe for the players for the fans to storm the court.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
            Speaking of storming the court anyone see the NDSU fans nearly Kill Woodside last night?

How would those mindless fans feel today if Ben had twisted an ankle to the point that he could not play for 4 weeks? That could have happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
              How would those mindless fans feel today if Ben had twisted an ankle to the point that he could not play for 4 weeks? That could have happened.
              To put the thing in perspective:

Instead of ESPN leading with the game winner, they'd've led with the "crazy fans injure star player."

Such is the nature of the news cycle, and such is my disdain for NDSU superfans who think that NDSU garnered the spotlight on ESPN due to them being NDSU, and not due to Woodside's last second heroics.

Comment

Working...
              X