68-53 Wark O-rebound - Double Double for her

25 seconds left

Bover O rebound...

Game is over...

30-2

68-53

Comment

• Re: Rabbits look to defang the Jags.

A win but not a good win. Need to bring their best one tommorrow especially if it is against Oakland.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
        A win but not a good win. Need to bring their best one tommorrow especially if it is against Oakland.

every win is a good win at this time of the year

Comment

Just saw the new AP posted we are #17 again.

Comment

thanks all

Comment

I was able to sneak a few peaks at the boards at work this afternoon. Doesn't sound like this was an easy one, but IMHO that may not be such a bad thing in the long run.

Congrats on the win!

And thanks to all for posting the updates this afternoon!
              "You trusted us"

Comment

NDSU down 11 under nine to play, but giving OU a fight.

Comment

First couple of minutes weren't good. Turnovers and missed shots. These refs were great again (complete sarcasm). Just glad they didn't have the lady with the short spiked hair. You really didn't know what they were going to call and what they weren't. Best example. IUPUI player gets called for a foul and slams the ball down. The ref right there calling the foul doesn't give her the technical. A different ref away from the play has to go over to the scorers table to issue the 'T'.

Why waste your best game when you have a comfortable lead.
                  Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Stupid question time again: are the refs working the tournament from The Summit League, or another conference?
                    "You trusted us"

Comment

After we got up by 20,I thought we were not aggressive enough on offense.Settled for too many threes when we should have taken it to the basket more.We had way more quickness in the post and could have taken more advantage of it.Did a great job of offensive rebounding though.

Comment

This was 2/3rds of the crew that hit Oakland and SDSU for 55 fouls at Frost.

This is the crew that called two fouls on Muck in the space of about 10 seconds, the second being one where they called continuity even though the Oakland player drove into Muck with her shoulder down.

This crew is, to put it point blank, not in SDSU's league.

---

TV just made a point, on the video segment, of mentioning that Nancy Neiber has said that the Jacks are a top 20 team, but that the Summit League does not have top 20 refs.

In fact, from being at the game, I am inclined to believe that the refs didn't want to let the Jacks just run away in terms of fouls--I'd liken it to the Finals game last season where the Lakers got called for what was it? something like 20 more fouls than the Celtics---but (unless you were a Lakers fan) if you saw the game, the difference didn't seem that big because the Celtics were being aggressive and the Lakers were being physical.

I think that was the same case today. Except the refs were trying to keep things 'even.'

By contrast, I don't think either Oakland or NDSU got into the double-bonus in the first half of their game.

Comment

Looks like we are in blizzard lock down mode here in Fargo so I'll be able to watch your game with Oakland on ESPNU, and I hope you guys take it to them and lock up a top 5 seed for the big dance.

Comment

Working...
                          X