Rabbits look to defang the Jags.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rabbits look to defang the Jags.

Jags beat the woolly elephants by two on a dumb foul by the elephants with 3.5 seconds to play in a tie game/ 61 59

Re: Rabbits look to defang the Jags.

It should be fun watching Maria,Jenn and Stacie run Whitted ragged.She has trouble getting up and down the floor with normal rest - two games in two days may be a challenge for her.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
      It should be fun watching Maria,Jenn and Stacie run Whitted ragged.She has trouble getting up and down the floor with normal rest - two games in two days may be a challenge for her.
      I think if the game is put under control early, AJ will probably play as many players as he can to give them valuable game experience for the next games....i wanna see a wide margin of victory, so i can rest assured we have really fine tuned our game to the max.Wanna know we're peaking,fine tuning, honing our game to the highest level we are capable of playing.Aw...let's just win.
      Hope the ref's keep Whitted from throwing those elbow's around, they look lethal.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
        Whitted got her points around 14 but she did not look good getting them think she was around 7 of 19 or so. She was out of position a lot and the smaller girls were out rebounding her. Bison losing to WIU right now in the first.

Comment

Bison come back from 17 down and win 46 43 over WIU

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
            It was a quite a comeback. It makes you really wonder if they can do the same with Oakland. The Bison depth has to be a concern.

Comment

all 4 XDSU teams move on for all four games on Monday. Should be another prime night of tourney ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks99 View Post
                all 4 XDSU teams move on for all four games on Monday. Should be another prime night of tourney ball.

Summit gods at work. Summit officials smiling. Record attendance and gate?

Comment

Yup. Keep the SU's in as long as possible . . . "so let's ring ring ring those cash registers!"
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                    Summit gods at work. Summit officials smiling. Record attendance and gate?
                    Yeah no kidding. Could not have possibly worked out any better of a setup for max attendance than we have for tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post

where were all the bison fans today. they must not like womens basketball. i thought most that came last night would have stayed. not a very good bison crowd but they got noisy at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                        It was a quite a comeback. It makes you really wonder if they can do the same with Oakland. The Bison depth has to be a concern.
                        I agree ,NDSU short bench, Oakland deep bench, bad senario(sp?)Go Bison women, hope they don't get wore down.They've shown a lot of fortitude already this year in overcomming thier short roster,maybe they can do it again.

Comment

I'm a big Bison WBB fan today. They have about a 10 percent chance of pulling it off, but who knows. I hope some SDSU fans stick around and cheer on the Bison.
                          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Jacks will win by 35 points today and the Bison will fall inthe end!

I hope the Bison win, that would be crazy!

Comment

How big is the crowd going to be today? I am stuck at work, but I feel a sick day coming on for tomorrow .. cough cough...

Comment

Working...
                              X