Top 25 vs bottom 100 - Tre's burial of Woolly Pachaderms at 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Top 25 vs bottom 100 - Tre's burial of Woolly Pachaderms at 7

A little slow during the middle of the first half, but a good game to watch.

Anyone at the game that watched the Daktronics race saw me lose as the number 3 car.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post

Anyone at the game that watched the Daktronics race saw me lose as the number 3 car.
      That race is sooooo dumb. I prefer the three card monte game.

Comment

That was YOU! Boy did you look . . . . . . . .

I'm kidding, I wasn't there, but wanted to be

Comment

Can we just give Wark the player of the year award now? Honestly, 26 points in 26 minutes. Double-doubles nearly every game. She's dominating the league this year.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Good thing you lost, wouldn't want to give a Yote fan anything

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
              Can we just give Wark the player of the year award now? Honestly, 26 points in 26 minutes. Double-doubles nearly every game. She's dominating the league this year.
              No kidding, she has been going crazy the last 6 games

Comment

From TV's Argus Leader write up of the IPFW game:

Individually, three players scored in double figures led - once again - by forward Jenn Warkenthien. In just 26 minutes, the 6-foot senior from Willow Lake scored 26 points - including 19 in the first half - on 9-for-13 shooting to top 20 for the fifth time in the past six games. She also came up one rebound shy of her fourth double-double in that streak.

Afterward, Paul called her the best player in the league and the probable conference player of the year.

"I see a sense of urgency in Jenn right now," SDSU coach Aaron Johnston said, "a sense of calm, but urgency in that she really wants to make this year be a special one for her and her team."

(more) http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...31/1002/sports

Comment

The elephants coach was also calling us South as in "South puts together these runs,every game, I told our girls not to let them do that."

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                    The elephants coach was also calling us South as in "South puts together these runs,every game, I told our girls not to let them do that."
                    We were all really confused by that at the press conference, I wonder if he refers to North Dakota as just North? I mean after all he is CP

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                      We were all really confused by that at the press conference, I wonder if he refers to North Dakota as just North? I mean after all he is CP
                      Or how does he refer to his own team? Indiana? Purdue? Fort? Wayne? I was wondering why he was referring to SDSU like that although I am not really bothered by it. Guess it's better than South Dakota.

On the other hand he was really complimentary of our team saying how good they were, and how he doesn't know if he has ever seen a team so good at putting together big runs. I actually enjoyed his comments.

Comment

I think South is better than being called San Diego, South Dakota, and anything else "professional" writers, commentators, and anyone else who just shows up instead of doing their homework and then talks, writes, and whatever else when refering to us.

Comment

Working...
                        X