This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IUPUI Game thread

Game time. Lets win this one. As for BHM a game misconduct penalty would have sufficed. But he must feel he violated his journalistict ethics.

Comment

Anyone having issues with the video feed? I really hate computer issues when my husband is gone, I am almost clueless.

Comment

so ixnay on the new game thread thing?
        "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
        -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman View Post
          The weekend of the Lamb Bonzana is here. IUPUI comes to town. And so does 6'5", 250 pound troll Julia Whitted (as pictured here) lovely isn't she.

Megan Vogel returns to Frost Arena to watch the game, and the Jacks should roll. The Jags are 7-7 on the year and 2-1 in conference. K.Ro is suffering the affects of a concussion and might not be 100%. We'll see, but it should be a good game.
          Ok, I will let it slide just like the BRIGHT ORANGE SHIRT you wore to a JACKS GAME!

Who are you cheering for?

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
            Generally, I'd prefer that we root FOR our team and our players and not AGAINST the other team. We want to be different than some places and give their student athletes a good experience when they come here. That good experience includes seeing how tough it can be to play here while still treating them with respect. We want them to have a first class experience while they're losing the game.

I have never liked hearing people in our house making fun of opposing players.
            DID i just yawn? Sorry! Continue....

Comment

I actually got docked rep pts for posting a comment about the photo and comments BHM made!

Thank you everyone!

Comment

I have closed this thread. JackJD

Comment

Working...
                X