Bracketology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bracketology

#5 vs. Ball State, with second-round matchup likely vs. Iowa State.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncw/bracketology
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

This would be a great spot. Neutral floor all the way around.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

I'd say Duke is the weakest of his #1 seeds, that would be a nice spot. Probably the most favorable of all the projections he's had so far.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
          #5 vs. Ball State, with second-round matchup likely vs. Iowa State.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncw/bracketology
          I like it, looks like we could compete will with all teams. Also, not trying to be selfish, but the Saturday/Monday schedule will work a lot better for me.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Looks good for sweet 16, then it's Duke & Stanford presumedly for a final four( oh yea, Iowa State might be trickey , sometimes they play really good,like the 3 pt shot) No regions going to be easy anyway, like i said before , the road to the final four is alway's through the # 1 & 2 seeds, or those that upset them, who, obviously would be playing great basketball too.

At 6:00 pm tonight we'll get to look at the real thing, at least the speculation of who & where & what region & all the rest will finally be LAID to rest
            Last edited by jackdaniel; 03-16-2009, 10:25 AM.

Comment

like the bracket, don't like the times they would be playing. If at night and its the late game that means anywhere from 10,11, to midnight eastern time for start times for me.

Comment

I hope that SDSU gets a #4 or #5 seed, but my gut tells me that #8 or #9 could be quite likely given the SOS. Nevertheless, I think SDSU's seeding will get a lot discussion on ESPN once it's released as people will either think the seeding is too high or too low.

Comment

#7 vs #10 TCU in Lubbock Tx.

Round two - Likely Baylor, a team that Jacks have played before, good challenge if can take them down.

Comment

Working...
                  X