Oregon Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oregon Game Thread

any of the Cancun games going to be on the internet video,audio. Please of please.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
      any of the Cancun games going to be on the internet video,audio. Please of please.
      Internet audio of the Cancun via GoJacks.com, or at least the KJAM crew will have there, announcing. So hopefully, webfeed will be there.

I believe that TV will be there, don't know if it will be a live web blog.

Comment

Oregon's coach was very gracious at the press conference. She said SDSU should be nationally competitive. The Jacks ability to have the bigs shoot and the littles post up throws off the teams from big conferences, she said. They're used to offenses that isolate one talented skill player, so not knowing where the shot is coming from is tough for them.

I was impressed with how gracious she was. I actually thought Oregon has some potential there. They run a nice motion offense, but they just don't have enough highly skilled offensive players.
        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I was at the game today. We looked really good in stretches and okay in others. Ketty went crazy in the first half and didn't do much in the second. Maria looked rusty but it was good to see her back. This was the most tenative I have seen Sonnaberg(sp) play but she was playing against some giants! I still really impressed with Stacie this year. She seems to be really calm and cool. Jenn and Muck were solid today kinda like always. I think Muck, Jill, Allison, and Vanessa will be all right at point while we wait for Macie to get back. I can't wait until we play Maryland!
          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Maci actually broke her hand in practice not the Utah game. That is right from her mouth before the game...getting physical with the practice squad. Shes got some MOXIE.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
              Earlier posts in another thread (far, far away in a Galaxy.....)

There was talk that Jacks would be lucky to be 4-3 through the first 7. Have the 4 wins. Let's get some wins at Cancun!!!!
              Nobody on this forum said it would be lucky. Get your quotes straight. I said that the first 7 games would be difficult and to get 4 wins would be a great accomplishment.

Comment

I heard they will be on midcontinent channel #317 in Sioux Falls and Midco area!!!! I will try to reconfirm this!

Comment

Originally posted by boxerboy View Post
                  Nobody on this forum said it would be lucky. Get your quotes straight. I said that the first 7 games would be difficult and to get 4 wins would be a great accomplishment.

Well the first was difficult but the next three were blowouts and thats an accomplishment. As far a midcontinent I have dish network

Comment

I hope WNAX comes in better. I'm in a radio dead zone now and at the fringes of their coverage unless the weather is favorable. Barely heard the game last night down here in IA.

Comment

Originally posted by boxerboy View Post
                      Thanks! I apologize if I misquoted, I didn't search out the specific quote before posting mine.

Yes the first 7 will be difficult, and it's GREAT Accomplishment that the first 4 are tucked into the win column!

Comment

Well the first was difficult but the next three were blowouts and thats an accomplishment. As far a midcontinent I have dish network
                        I know Frost is a tough arena to play, but I don't see that it's a 20 pt advantage over top 100 RPI type programs, and I expect that WI, UT and likely OR will be playing post-season.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                          Internet audio of the Cancun via GoJacks.com, or at least the KJAM crew will have there, announcing. So hopefully, webfeed will be there.
                          While I would love to spend my Thanksgiving in Mexico, the fact that KJAM is the flagship station for Dakota State University in Madison probably would keep me from going.

Especially since I don't have a passport!
                          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks99 View Post
                            I hope WNAX comes in better. I'm in a radio dead zone now and at the fringes of their coverage unless the weather is favorable. Barely heard the game last night down here in IA.
                            Ever thought about trying the webcast?

Comment

Under the radar: South Dakota State 80, Oregon 63.

http://insider.espn.go.com/espn/blog...e%3dncwexperts

Go to the bottom of the page and read comments about the Jackrabbits.

Comment

thanks for that link! great find!
                                Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Working...
                                X