Oregon Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oregon Game Thread

We are headed north for the game today. Big group from Yankton going up. Hopefully Allison and Kettie can handle the point with Macie out. Our remaining guards are going to need to be more aggressive off the dribble with Macie gone. We can shoot at least 30% from the 3-point line we should win again today. Hoping to see a big crowd at Frost.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Oregon Game Thread

Wild guess. SDSU 74 Oregon 58

Comment

Dont even want to predict a score for fear of a jinx on the Jacks. Let's just say that if they put together two good halfs and fire on all cylinders this should be a good game.

Comment

I'll play this game with you

SDSU 65
        Oregon 59
        LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Heading into the 2008-09 season, the Oregon players and coaching staff haven’t shied away from stating the season’s goal is to advance to the 2009 NCAA postseason tournament. With opponents like South Dakota State, Wyoming, Montana, Georgia Tech, Marquette, Baylor and Utah on the non-conference schedule, the Ducks will have no choice but to be ready for the challenge.
          A rough road trip includes a trip to BYU (Nov. 21) and a stop in Brookings, S.D. (Nov. 23), to play South Dakota State. The Jackrabbits have advanced to two consecutive WNITs.

From the Oregon Womens Media Guide.

Comment

Why is Macie out? was she injured that i did not hear about? with the depth we have hopefully its a non-issue.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

broken hand with Utah

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                broken hand with Utah

wow, thats not good. how long are they thinking she is out for? thats tough for a point guard.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

me thinks Ketty is going to have a big game

Comment

Has this one started yet? I'm at the in-laws and can't pick up a radio feed. I can get the men, but not the women.
                    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Jacks ahead 18-6

13:50 in 1st half

Comment

considering the last few games the team did not get off to a quick start that is good to see the score with us up early.

Comment

D is jumping tough, and O is flowing well. The Running Rabbits are BACK!

20-6 at 12 left in first

Muck buries a 3 for 23-6

Comment

Wow. 31-8 Jacks. Unbelievable.

Comment

So, I guess the Jacks are kind of good this year. I may be eating my words when I said we weren't a top 10 team lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X