Wyoming- Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wyoming- Game Thread

Warkentein's gotta move here feet. Playing very poor defense right now.
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Don't forget about home ref's!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd
        Not good right now.  Homecourt, home crowd, home cooking?  Need some stops and some big shots.  Have to make FTs.
        Pretty tough to blame much on the refs when we are shooting 2-11 on 3's and haven't made a field goal in the second half.

Comment

Wow, where oh where did our perimeter game go?? Official attendance 11,253.

Comment

Cliche alert, basketball is a game of runs. We need one in our favor. Wyoming is shooting 56% from the field. Has to start on defense and then we need to run.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Points per possession is the key now, can't waste any chances with the ball.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

I know we are not playing the best, but it is pretty hard to stay in this game with the calls the refs are making. Pretty pathetic.
                I am proud we haven't had to go overseas to get talent. I think they have two girls from Wyoming, four from overseas.
                “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.” -Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by reveroo
                  Wow, where oh where did our perimeter game go??  Official attendance 11,253.
                  Largest crowd EVER for a Wyoming Cowgirl home game!

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd
                    Run by the wrong team.  Florida beat Oregon to advance to the final four again.  Lets go rabbits....

FYI, I've got the UNC game on DVR. If possible, please refrain from posting score/results.

Comment

Originally posted by Gameday
                      I know we are not playing the best, but it is pretty hard to stay in this game with the calls the refs are making.   Pretty pathetic.  
                      I am proud we haven't had to go overseas to get talent.   I think they have two girls from Wyoming, four from overseas.  

It really does sound like there are some questionalble calls

Comment

The refs aren't the greatest, but watching the game on the internet they aren't the reason we are down 16. We can't make anything on offense, no field goals in the second half is the reason we are losing, not the refs.

Comment

Uh hug....refs are not hurting us???

Comment

The problem I've got with the refs is it sounds as if they are very inconsistent. Both sides hammering away one time, and then touch foul called the next. The illegal screen calls also make me wonder.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

How many fouls away from the ball have the called...both ways?

Comment

Originally posted by JacksRule
                                Uh hug....refs are not hurting us???
                                WE HAVEN"T MADE A FIELD GOAL IN 15 MINUTES!!!

THE REFS ARE NOT THE REASON WE ARE LOSING THIS GAME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X