• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Back in action: UMKC

70-55 with 3:14 to play.

Comment

Roos starting to take ONLY tres, with misses by Roos, we'll start pulling away, or playing keep away with our 10+ pt lead.

Looks like #2 alone for Jacks in Summit.

Need the Westerwinds to fall in both NDSU and SDSU games. They've made it thru the ORU/Centenary trip with a road sweep.

Comment

70-57 while everybody shoots FT's ---BOOOORRRRRRIIIIINNNNGGGG...

Bison win 63-50.

Comment

01:32 UMKC FOUL by VANHOOK, Krystal
          01:32 UMKC FOUL TECHNCL by VANHOOK, Krystal
          01:32 UMKC FOUL by VANHOOK, Krystal

WTF is this. Have the refs gone completely over the edge?

Comment

After the technical the Vanhook chick is listed as having six fouls.

Comment

She got called for her 5th foul and was then charged with a technical . . .

Meanwhile, our senior leadership comes through as Verdegan can only make one of four free throws.

Comment

Been a while since I've seen Tech on a player in a women's game.

UMKC coaches are not going to be to happy with the foul disparity.

We've been on the other side of that this year I believe.

UMKC's men and women are REALLY good FT shooter, for what it's worth.

73-61 Jacks! FT's upcoming for the Jacks.
                SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Well 42 trips to the line definitely helped win this one, it has to be brutal to watch however. If this crap keeps up they'll destroy college basketball.

--Make that 44 and counting (UGLY)

Comment

SDSU 76, UMKC 63 is your final.

Comment

Quick count on the live update-47 fouls. That's exciting. Yawn!

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                        Been a while since I've seen Tech on a player in a women's game.

UMKC coaches are not going to be to happy with the foul disparity.
                        If they're calling it tight (most of their fouls were overly aggressive defense) you have to adjust. IPFW did the same thing, slapping and hip-checking their way to a loss at Frost. From what I saw, UMKC players spent a lot of time in bad defensive position reaching for the ball. You're going to get fouls in that situation.
                        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Good win for the Jacks, even though tempo controlled by officiating. Keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzled_Jack View Post
                            Well 42 trips to the line definitely helped win this one, it has to be brutal to watch however. If this crap keeps up they'll destroy college basketball.

Completely agree. Ed Grom needs to do something about this...he knows he has an attendence problem overall in the league besides the "new kids", that kind of game is no fun to watch for anyone.

Good win by the Jacks and need to just keep winning and hope Western gets knocked off a couple of times down the road.

Go Jacks!!
                            SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

I'm on record for saying that it is a shame that the student-athletes from all schools are subjected to officiating that is preceive as brutal. The officials just shouldn't be part of the story. I even try and overcome my SDSU bias when watching the officials and they are still brutal for the most part.

I saw Neiber shake her head at a few calls tonight and she is supposedly evaluating officials for the conference. The calls went both ways for the record. The bottom line is everyone in the stands was wondering what the officials were seeing on a large number of calls that went both ways.

I'm sure someone will come back and say, "Hey, SUPERBUNNY, if you can do better..." No I can't and have no interest. My point being, should we just accept poor officaiting as long as they suck both ways? What else can be done? I'm just a bloke in the stands. Seriously, what can be done?

SUPERBUNNY
                              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Get Dee Katner and Brian Enterline in there! Or is there only specific officials for conf. games?

Comment

Working...
                                X