IPFW-Home-Women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPFW-Home-Women

The Mastadons open the first conference doubleheader at Frost in almost 4 year at 5:00. Come cheer on the Jacks as they take on Chris Paul's 5-7 Mastadon team.

Also check out
    http://www.freespaces.com/rabbitdenr...vs.%20ipfw.pdf for printable fun IPFW team notes and if you are up for something new stop by Bravo's, have a drink and ask them about the Superfan shirts.

Re: Ipfw

We need to dominate IPFW tonight. We need confidence going into Monday, Oakland is a tough team.
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Re: IPFW-Home-Women

We need audio. Sure would be nice to listen to the pregame on gojacks.com.
      @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
      --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
        We need audio. Sure would be nice to listen to the pregame on gojacks.com.
        Now I'd just settle to be able to listen to the play-by-play.
        @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.

Comment

Jacks squander 11 point lead to a tie, get it back to 31-22 with four minutes in half.

Comment

33-27 at 3:02. Need to put this away.

Comment

Half 37-32 thanks to a lot more FT's. Many, many turnovers--- again.

Comment

44-36 with about 14 to go. I guess it's a good sign that I'm alone, hopefully it's a good crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzled_Jack View Post
                  44-36 with about 14 to go. I guess it's a good sign that I'm alone, hopefully it's a good crowd.
                  Attendance: 2,171 Hopefully more on their way yet for the men's game.
                  @JacksFanInNeb

Comment

SDSU 59-56 @ 5 minutes. We shouldn't be letting them hang around like this. Doesn't sound pretty on the tracker.

Comment

68-62 is the final v. Hope it looked better than it read.

Comment

My dad said the refs kept IPFW in the game...everytime we'd get up by 10, the whistles would blow like crazy.
                        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

The refs tonight (men's and women's both) were about as bad as I've ever seen.

They were really, really bad. I hope SDSU sends the Summit League commissioner a scathing letter about those refs. They were awful. They shouldn't be allowed near a Division I game again--ever.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Well Filbert the Summit League commissioner was in the house and I'm sure he saw the response they got. Did get to talk to Mr. Douple and Mr. Grom(sp) during the night.

Comment

Originally posted by rodrawks View Post
                              My dad said the refs kept IPFW in the game...everytime we'd get up by 10, the whistles would blow like crazy.
                              Yes, maybe the refs called too many fouls on your team.

IPFW - 8-10 FT
                              SDSU- 28-40 FT

Those 8 points sure kept our girls in the game!

Many of the fouls we made were deserved, but give credit where credit is due -- our kids battled hard against a very good team in a hostile environment.

Look forward to seeing your team in Ft. Wayne!

Comment

Working...
                              X