GDT: Jackrabbits vs Utes 9pm McCarthey Athletic Center ESPNU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tbcruiser View Post
    A good learning experience i guess for the young Jack's, they'll have all summer to think about how they could have won this one.just by making free throws.
    oh well, they battled all year, just ran out of gas apparently.
    ? Jacks have not been great at the FT line...16-25....but even if we shoot 100% we're still down 9.....
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Just not our night. I would prefer we never play in Spokane again.

Tori Nelson, you have been an unsung hero the last few years. Few players will ever have as much success as you had during your college career!

The rest of the team needs to be proud of a tremendous season and all that they overcame. Simply incredible. Hoping for healthier seasons ahead!
      Last edited by GoJacks2011; 03-23-2024, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Fantastic year, all things considered. Proud of these gals. Next year is gonna take forever to get here.
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

They fought, but man that was ugly at times.

Sweet 16 or bust next year with Timmer back plus the recruiting class coming in.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post

Sweet 16 or bust next year with Timmer back plus the recruiting class coming in.
            Timmer and Theisen, right?

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Timmer and Theisen, right?
              Yes that’s right. Didn’t mean to exclude her. Getting Timmer, Theisen, Vlastuin, and Behrens back will be huge.

Comment

A hard fought battle, but just couldn't get the offense clicking the way we needed. Good season filled with so many hardships to fight through. Hold your heads high Jackrabbits, you fought through it all and had a respectable season.

Comment

This was a "down" year for us. This team shattered expectations and never gave up. Can't wait for the future.

Comment

This is probably the most impressive season of AJs tenure. What this team did with everything that happened. Just wow. Tonight was a winnable game but we just didn’t play well.

Comment

Agreed, battled to the end, hopefully the young'ns earned valuable lessons in this one that'll carry over to next year

Comment

Warriors...absolute Warriors. Every day is a good day to be a Jackrabbit!
                        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

None of that has been in the second half though. Missed an easy layup and made 2 or 3 bad passes.
                          pretty obvious she is playing her final game with a torn ACL. remember how unstable Dru looked last year at the end of the year? i would say, better we celebrate Tori's courageous effort and the fact she knocked down 2 big 3s in the second Q to get us back in the game

but she was clearly playing on one leg and never looked comfortable. when she made those cuts into the lane she could not catch the ball come to a strong jump stop and go up strong to finish. valiant effort but yes playing on one leg did catch up to her in the second half

Comment

This team should be very proud, like as stated above, they fought and left it all on the court. Great season ladies! The standard the women have set has been the example for the whole athletic department. They represent the university in an exemplary fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post

not sure what next years OOC schedule will be, but i expect it will be tough. I will take your sweet 16 and raise you. the goal for next year is to host the first two rounds of the NCAA tourney in Brookings. YES i do understand that means being a top 16 team. YES i know that is a BIG and a difficult goal!! but that needs to at least be the target. and i totally believe that is a target this WBB program will hit multiple times in the next decade

Comment

For anyone thinking a top 4 seed and hosting is a reality...have another drink. We could go undefeated and not sniff a top 4...iykyk.
                                "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Working...
                                X