No announcement yet.

GDT: Jackrabbits vs Utes 9pm McCarthey Athletic Center ESPNU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still fighting but Utah rebuilding a lead. Shots not falling for us.

Comment

Originally posted by tbcruiser View Post
      There is nothing about that team that resembles the type of competition Jackd have faced in previous NCAA tourney games.
      they make free throws and they have a lead.
      What? Utah isn't impressive at all.

Comment

Looking lost on offense after all that momentum going into the half.

Comment

easily the best looking FT we have seen from Brooklyn as a Jackrabbit. bent her knees and looked like an athlete

Comment

Iffy foul on Colbeck there

Comment

Don't know why we have these bad Quarters , 1st and 3rd, good thing an even one is coming up only down 10 , j/k (hoping true though)

Comment

Paige just can’t get any offense going. Brooklyn finding a bit more rhythm. Now struggling to get stops.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
                  Paige just can’t get any offense going. Brooklyn finding a bit more rhythm. Now struggling to get stops.
                  Need to get some scoring from someone other than those two. Other than that run by Tori, there hasn't been much.

Comment

The number of our shots that have rolled into and then out of the basket is ridiculous.

Comment

Not sure ive can recall the last time we hit that much front rim on so many shots. Seems strange. This team is going to know this is the game that got away.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Jacks have made some terrible sloppy passes this half.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Need to get some scoring from someone other than those two. Other than that run by Tori, there hasn't been much.
                          Last stats I checked , Tori had the best stat line by far, only trailing BM who had 12 pts Sure wish we could get an Aesoph's tale, a good one, like never give up and good things happen. Sorry (it's Aesops fables not Aesops tales I was thinking of, my bad)

Comment

A good learning experience i guess for the young Jack's, they'll have all summer to think about how they could have won this one.just by making free throws.
                            oh well, they battled all year, just ran out of gas apparently.

Comment

Pili has done the exact same hip check on most to all of the screens she set today

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                                Last stats I checked , Tori had the best stat line by far, only trailing BM who had 12 pts Sure wish we could get an Aesoph's tale, a good one, like never give up and good things happen. Sorry (it's Aesops fables not Aesops tales I was thinking of, my bad)
                                None of that has been in the second half though. Missed an easy layup and made 2 or 3 bad passes.

Comment

Working...
                                X