No announcement yet.

GDT: bison vs Jackrabbits SLT Championship 3:30pm Premier Center CBSSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paige is the MVP of the tourney but Mesa has been our best player this half. Amazing.

Comment

Nelson hurt after a layup. We can't catch a break with injuries.

Comment

Jacks win 67-54.

Comment

Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post
          Jacks win 67-54.
          I can do without them jumping around afterward (given the injury frequency).

Comment

What a win and what a season. Way to send Tori out with another win in SF!

Comment

This may be AJ's finest coaching job ever. To do what they did, with what they had, and all they lost is unfathomable.

The didn't just win the league. They went Undefeated in the league, and then won the tournament.

Kudos to the whole program. The coaches, the players, the managers, all of 'em. This is honestly astounding.

Comment

Attendance 7,883.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                  This may be AJ's finest coaching job ever. To do what they did, with what they had, and all they lost is unfathomable.

The didn't just win the league. They went Undefeated in the league, and then won the tournament.

Kudos to the whole program. The coaches, the players, the managers, all of 'em. This is honestly astounding.
                  AJ said in the game#2 post-game that he could look at the four on the bench, and think: "...one short of a starting five..."

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post

Really incredible. That winning streak, with so few players (and your most critical one in a boot). A huge credit goes to the entire team.

Comment

Is there a way to replay the game? Sorry if this has been already talked about.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                        Is there a way to replay the game? Sorry if this has been already talked about.
                        I've been trying to find replays of both games, too. Some people on reddit and others sites are saying CBS Sports doesn't post replays. We either needed to record it ourselves or hope someone else did and they put it on YouTube.
                        Rollin' in my 5.0
                        With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                        Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post

I've been trying to find replays of both games, too. Some people on reddit and others sites are saying CBS Sports doesn't post replays. We either needed to record it ourselves or hope someone else did and they put it on YouTube.
                          I recorded the game on HULU, but know nothing how to post it to you tube.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                            I recorded the game on HULU, but know nothing how to post it to you tube.
                            I can identify with that handicap! It would be nice to watch those games again!
                            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post

I can identify with that handicap! It would be nice to watch those games again!
                              it took me awhile to see the recording myself, had to google how to get and watch recordings on Hulu, I'm what they call Technologically challenged.
                              Last edited by jackdaniel; 03-13-2024, 07:36 PM.

Comment

full men's game was added to youtube yesterday (previous video was just first half with second half audio) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LNtrwpcIpw

Women's game has been uploaded as unlisted (at least for now). Did my best to remove commercials and halftime show is not included. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hkW_3ccDDw

If the audio isn't loud enough, a good extension to have is called Volume Master (google chrome link here). It allows you to amplify the volume up to 600% and has a voice boost feature. Can work on video calls or anything really as long as it's opened in the web browser.

Comment

Working...
                                X