Postseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postseason

Denver is giving the bisonettes a tough game with about 3 minutes left in the 3rd Q

all down hill for Denver pretty much from the second i made that comment. were within 4 at 49-53, then gave up an 11-0 run to be down 15 with about 6 and a half minutes left in the game

Comment

DU made them earn it at least.

Comment

ESPN is showing us as a 12 seed vs OK in Boulder. Go Jacks!!

Comment

Women's selection show is at 7pm tonight on ESPN. I actually like their predicted draw for us. Boulder is semi-regional and both Oklahoma and Colorado have had a few odd losses lately.

Comment

Jacks play Utah in the 12/5 match-up in the first round!

Comment

12 seed vs Utah in Spokane at #4 Gonzaga. Gonzaga up against UC Irvine

Comment

Back to the West Coast. One of these years we will get a location within driving distance. I don't mind the draw. Utah hasn't soared lately but played some great teams. I don't think we are at all the same team that played Gonzaga in December if it comes to a rematch.

Comment

A fair path to sweet 16

Comment

Great game in a great pod, and Texas is the region #1 seed.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
                      Back to the West Coast. One of these years we will get a location within driving distance. I don't mind the draw. Utah hasn't soared lately but played some great teams. I don't think we are at all the same team that played Gonzaga in December if it comes to a rematch.
                      I’m in Seattle and Spokane is out of my driving distance for an event.

Comment

Originally posted by tbcruiser View Post
                        A fair path to sweet 16
                        I agree with tbcruiser. This is very winnable. Utes should not be really happy with this matchup.

Comment

Reading on the Ute forum sounds like they have had some injuries. No idea if any players will be unavailable for the tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                            Reading on the Ute forum sounds like they have had some injuries. No idea if any players will be unavailable for the tourney.
                            It doesn't look like their 6'8 girl has played lately from what I can see. Outside of her, they don't look like the tallest team we've faced in the tourney at least. I haven't watched them this year but last year they had some very athletic guards. Interesting that Gylten played for both teams.

Comment

Big difference in the NET rankings, but looked at the RPI and the Jacks are only 8 spots below the Utes.

Comment

Working...
                              X