GDT: ORU vs SDSU[Pink Game] 3pm Frost Arena CBSSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OldHare View Post

Has Jory Collins had a win over the Jackrabbits in his career?
    I just heard Dom Izzo say that the SDSU winning streak vs. NDSU stands at 19. That has to go well beyond Collins.

Related: Ellie Colbeck was a guest on his show today (available on the usual podcast apps).

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post

I just heard Dom Izzo say that the SDSU winning streak vs. NDSU stands at 19. That has to go well beyond Collins.

Related: Ellie Colbeck was a guest on his show today (available on the usual podcast apps).
      I wonder if that goes back to the first Summit game for Macy Miller at Fargo. Macy missed game winning shot at buzzer. I was there and it seemed we might steal that game.
      I looked back to January 4, 2015 and there was a loss at Fargo. It was not a last second shot as the final was 83-78. Without further research, I am guessing some free throws by the bison lengthened the margin. The games were at Scheel's hockey building and there was alcohol served.
      Last edited by OldHare; 01-31-2024, 02:08 PM.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
      X