GDT: ORU vs SDSU[Pink Game] 3pm Frost Arena CBSSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: ORU vs SDSU[Pink Game] 3pm Frost Arena CBSSN

2nd year HC Musick has the Golden Eagles[6-1 SL] flying high with the best season in decades. She has assembled this roster with 9 transfers & 4 freshmen. There is some P5 talent on the roster. They like to play a quick pace and average 82 points in conference. Sophomore transfer 5'10" G Jones[18.3 ppg] has taken the top scoring spot from Cooper[15ppg]. Freshman 5'10" G Robinson adds 13.9ppg. Transfers Udoumoh & Oglesby average 11.7ppg. The Moore twins among others are no longer at ORU. The 4 losses OOC were all to P5 teams. St Thomas defeated ORU in St Paul 73-72. It will be a big challenge for the Jackrabbit defense to throttle the up-tempo pace. The offense will continue to need everyone to make those open shots as well. Frost should be offering some support for the Jackrabbits as the ticket availability is low in many areas and the weather should be very accomodating. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

The summit league had a graphic today saying we have won 37 straight conference regular season games. That is insane.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
      The summit league had a graphic today saying we have won 37 straight conference regular season games. That is insane.
      The last Summit loss was January 8, 2022 in Vermillion. 65-42
      We also lost the SLT to USD and then went on to win the WNIT.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

ORU and NDSU the next two games. This is where we see just how good the Jacks are. These three teams are clearly a step above the rest of the league.

It will be fun to see to see what our defense does to the high powered ORU offense.

Comment

I'm guessing it won't be available on Midco Plus. Are there any other streaming options?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackrabbit2012 View Post
            I'm guessing it won't be available on Midco Plus. Are there any other streaming options?
            my question / questions are similar

i start with the personal assessment that i am an idiot about technology and the things related to it. from that starting point, what is the deal with this CBS sports network that has todays and upcoming games? do we need a subscription to CBS sports network? OR we just need a subscription to?? HULU or another similar service (youtube tv?, what else) I have vudu and netflix. of course those are no good.

i guess my questions can boil down to
            do we need a subscription to CBS sports network?

since i have no membership to HULU or another service that will get me to where i want to be, being able to watch the girls play the number two team in the conference today, does anyone believe that there is one that is better than the rest? or are they all 6 of one / half a dozen of another?

i am TRULY TRULY SORRY to bother you all with this
            and have we reached a point where we need a thread just to deal with Jacks related technology? how to watch games? how to buy tickets? etc...

thank you very much for patience and grace and for any help to these questions!!

i am gonna feel even more stupid if i go look at espn+ now and see that i can see the girls there

Comment

on a more on topic note, I am hoping that the mens game last night served as a chance for the girls to sort of learn from somebody elses mistakes and they will come out very focused and ready to put their best foot forward from opening tip to final horn

it is going to be fun (i hope) and interesting to see what Brooklyn does in her first big conference game as a starter and top scorer (feels like there is a chance ORU is gonna be the new USD for this year or who knows?) along with Maddie M, Maddie V, Mesa in bigger roles. what will Tori do today as the one who has been through more big games than anyone to help her teammates get their feet on the ground?

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

i start with the personal assessment that i am an idiot about technology and the things related to it. from that starting point, what is the deal with this CBS sports network that has todays and upcoming games? do we need a subscription to CBS sports network? OR we just need a subscription to?? HULU or another similar service (youtube tv?, what else) I have vudu and netflix. of course those are no good.

since i have no membership to HULU or another service that will get me to where i want to be, being able to watch the girls play the number two team in the conference today, does anyone believe that there is one that is better than the rest? or are they all 6 of one / half a dozen of another?

and have we reached a point where we need a thread just to deal with Jacks related technology? how to watch games? how to buy tickets? etc...

thank you very much for patience and grace and for any help to these questions!!

i am gonna feel even more stupid if i go look at espn+ now and see that i can see the girls there
                You can access CBS Sports Network (CBSSN) via a streaming subscription that includes live TV, meaning that Hulu Live is an option, but Hulu Standard will not suffice. Other options could include dish, DirectTVStream, fubo, YouTubeTV, etc.

If you click the game link, it will have you verify your provider prior to granting access.

Comment

CBS Sports Network is included on YouTube TV.

Comment

this is a free alternative - - page doesn't seem to have any ads/pop-ups when viewed with ad block disabled
                    Last edited by peavy; 01-28-2024, 04:53 PM.

Comment

thanks everyone!!

Comment

thanks everyone!!
                        If you're going to use a "free alternative," I'd definitely recommend having current antivirus/security (and potentially consider using a VPN)

Comment

Seton Hall can just let this game end. I didn't come here to watch Jays or Pirates

Comment

Brooklyn Meyer with an outstanding block.

Then, Paige passes to Brooklyn for score after a couple "forced" passes resulted in steals

Comment

Paige Meyer with a hustle dive and steal

Comment

Working...
                              X