No announcement yet.

GDT: Jackrabbits vs Mavs 7pm Baxter Arena SLN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jacks with great balance, with eight players playing from 21 to 27 minutes each.Everyone should be fresh for the Yotes on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
      Jacks with great balance, with eight players playing from 21 to 27 minutes each.Everyone should be fresh for the Yotes on Saturday.
      I'll be fresh for those dang 'Yotes.

Also, if anyone knows Misses Russell, Lane, or Twain, I'll apparently have a row of seats to myself to allow one or all of them to discuss Jacks' felicity, how we love non-'yotely dogs, and/or how the 'Yotes don't impress us much. Curse this winter eather.

Comment

I haven't had any issue with the SLN yet, know on wood. I did like ESPN+ in previous years, but this seems to be working pretty well at our house...knock on wood.
        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

I watched the replay and the rims in Baxter were great for the Jackrabbits. 55%fg is great. 12-25 on 3pt shots is nice too. The ball movement was nice to get those open 3s. 5 players in double figures with 6 players making a 3. This should balance the confidence the yotes have with their last second shot to win in St Paul. The Jackrabbits are still tied with the Bison at first place. [It is surprising that the margin of victory for the Jackrabbits is double digits this far into the conference play.]
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I am ahead if OHs wake up call re WBB tomorrow.

. While we are waiting you may want to watch a replay of the 1/14/23 game on GoJacks.com

Love the line change at about the 8 min mark, 4th Quarter!

Go Jacks!!

wbb.
            Last edited by Roy; 01-19-2024, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X