GDT: Jackrabbits vs Mavs 7pm Baxter Arena SLN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Jackrabbits vs Mavs 7pm Baxter Arena SLN

4th year HC Banks has started 0-4 in conference games. 2 of the 4 wins for the Mavs were against lower level teams. Elena Pilakouta is no longer on the roster which leaves a big gap in the Mavs game. 5'10" Watson, SEMO grad transfer, is the new post this year. Starters Grace Cave & Kennedi Grant missed recent game[s] last week against the teams north of here. The Mavs are -14 boards in SL games. Do not look for this trend to change tonight. They also average 69.5 points vs 86.2 points for opponents. Jackrabbits should manage a win on the Baxter hardwood. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

I think Brooklyn tees off on the Mav's tonight. I dpn't see a 5' 10" center working against her. I expect big numbers for her if she plays her regular minutes.

Comment

Anyone else getting this error for the women's feed?

Men's seems to be working just fine, but I'm getting that error in multiple browsers.

Screenshot 2024-01-18 183852.png

Comment

This whole bball television package is a big step backwards if u ask me. ESPN+ for both fb and bb was ideal, one subscription covered it. Now it requires 2. I refuse, so they've lost me for bball

Comment

Originally posted by tbcruiser View Post
          This whole bball television package is a big step backwards if u ask me. ESPN+ for both fb and bb was ideal, one subscription covered it. Now it requires 2. I refuse, so they've lost me for bball
          Looking like I'll be limited to listening to women's game.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
            Anyone else getting this error for the women's feed?

Men's seems to be working just fine, but I'm getting that error in multiple browsers.

Screenshot 2024-01-18 183852.png
            So far I've got "Stream Starting Soon" for the women's game.
            An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
            US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Walrus View Post

Thank you, Walrus.

I just tried again, and I'm getting that now too

Comment

game link if interested - edit this is for men's game

Comment

Our offense this game looks great. Tremendous ball movement. We keep getting shooters going on the perimeter and we will get even more difficult to defend.

Comment

Maybe Omaha is bad (although they took USD to OT) but complete domination from the Jacks. Rebounds and ball movement have both been top notch. Excellent half!

Comment

Brooklyn and Mesa playing together gives some really interesting situations.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
                        Maybe Omaha is bad (although they took USD to OT) but complete domination from the Jacks. Rebounds and ball movement have both been top notch. Excellent half!
                        Omaha is indeed bad, and USD is almost as bad. However, the Jacks look pretty damn good considering their injuries.

My video feed has worked for the entire game.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post

Omaha is indeed bad, and USD is almost as bad. However, the Jacks look pretty damn good considering their injuries.

My video feed has worked for the entire game.
                          Mine did too, once the game started. I learned that sometimes there's a longer lag for road stream even registering as pending

Comment

Originally posted by Walrus View Post

I had to re-start a couple times, video seemed to hang up, lucky that I had the audio on too on mute, the Summit League Network not off to a great start in it's inaugural season

Comment

Keep in mind that neither of these games were on Midco’s cable channel. Which means in years past they wouldn’t have been on ESPN+ either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X